Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple and Developers Working Together to Finalize Apple Watch Apps at Headquarters

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple and Developers Working Together to Finalize Apple Watch Apps at Headquarters

9to5Mac reported that Apple has recently invited developers to the Cupertino headquarters to test and finalize Apple Watch apps. Apple confirmed that the highly anticipated wearable device is on track to get released in April, which is now about two months away. Apparently, developers have been working on completing WatchKit-based apps with the Cupertino-based company’s engineers. The WatchKit-based apps were in multiple categories including finance, sports, and productivity.

According to 9to5Mac,

The developers invited by Apple to Cupertino range from those behind titles for sports applications and productivity software. Apple has also been meeting with banks to work on WatchKit applications that assist with the Apple Watch’s Apple Pay functionality. Besides U.S.-based banks, Apple has been working on WatchKit apps with developers from Germany-based banks, which indicates Apple is likely in talks with more foreign banks to expand Apple Pay to more countries across the world.
    The Cupertino-based company has also met up with banks to help the Apple Pay functionality on the wearable device. Aside from U.S. banks, the company has also reached out to Germany-based banks for the WatchKit apps. The could mean that Apple has also been in contact with other banks internationally in working out the mobile payment feature, which is unsurprising. Apple has expressed interest on expanding the successful mobile payment feature outside of the U.S.

Source: 9to5Mac

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Green Apple
    Thanks

I hope when they finalize it it looks completely different. Why is it so rounded? Usually their designs look so good, but this thing is a huge failure.

Quote Originally Posted by mwhite67 View Post
    I hope when they finalize it it looks completely different. Why is it so rounded? Usually their designs look so good, but this thing is a huge failure.
    Do you really think the design will look any differently than what they have been publicizing for the past 6 months? I personally love the look of it. Too bad I won't be able to afford the Rose Gold Edition.