Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 With Various Bug Fixes and Security Improvements

Default Apple Releases OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 With Various Bug Fixes and Security Improvements

Immediately following the release of iOS 8.1.3 for Apple's mobile device lineup, the Cupertino-based company released OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 for its desktop and laptop machines.

OS X Yosemite 10.10.2 includes various improvements to the operating system for the user's benefit – many under the hood. Among them, improvements include the following:

• Resolving a problem that would cause Wi-Fi to randomly disconnect on the user
    • Resolving a problem that would cause Web sites to load slowly under certain conditions
    • Fixing a security issue with SpotLight loading remote images and revealing personal information to hackers
    • Improving the sound and video quality and synchronization when using Bluetooth headphones
    • Adding the ability to browse iCloud Drive via Time Machine
    • Improving the performance of Apple's built-in VoiceOver speech feature
    • Resolving a problem that could cause VoiceOver to echo words when inputting text on a Web page
    • Resolving a problem that could cause the input method to switch languages without warning
    • Adding numerous bug fixes and security improvements to Safari to keep personal information safer from hackers

The update is available under the Updates tab in the Mac App Store and is recommended to all users of OS X Yosemite for the greater good of their security. The update will require a restart, so it's a good idea to save your progress in any work that you have open before you go installing the update.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

It sill have a lots of Bugs just lost all my txt message and have to download the photos again. Plus going to website will start flashing on me WTF. After a day of installing the update, computer crash the flashing website also become the flashing screen. HDD won't boot up have to start from scratch again my mac pro will give me red light on the motherboard. This update does not fix anything for me. I will try again ones I back up my hard drive.
    Last edited by jibaro3; 2015-01-29 at 04:58 PM.