Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Selling 27-inch Retina 5K iMac in Refurbished Section of Online Store

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Selling 27-inch Retina 5K iMac in Refurbished Section of Online Store

Apple’s 27-inch iMac with Retina display has been recently added to the company’s refurbished section of the online store. The most basic 5K iMac has 8GB of RAM, a 3.5 GHz quad-core i5 processor, an AMD Radeon R9 graphics processor, and 1 TB Fusion Drive. Those who are interested will be able to purchase the computer for $2,119 refurbished which is 15% off (or $380 off) the latest version.

The Cupertino-based company’s 5K iMac with 16GB of RAM, an AMD R9 graphics processor, 3 TB fusion drive, and an Intel Core i5 processor is also available in the company’s online refurbished store for $2,419. A third option with 512GB of flash storage can be found online as well for $2,549.

We’re not sure how long all three models will be available for, but we do know that most run out quick. Apple’s refurbished computers are known to vary in availability, so we’d suggest purchasing one as soon as possible if you are remotely interested. Don’t say we didn’t warn you beforehand!

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Oh man, if only I were in the market for a new computer! But I just dumped some cash into loading my 2011 iMac with a 4TB HDD and 500GB SSD, so I am hoping that will keep me going for a few more years at least.

I really wish Apple would eventually dump the "chin" on the iMacs and make it look basically like their current displays from the front. I'll take that over more thinness any day.