Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fake Apple Watch Being Sold at CES 2015 by Chinese Company Named Hyperdon

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Fake Apple Watch Being Sold at CES 2015 by Chinese Company Named Hyperdon

Rumors have been circulating the web claiming Apple has plans on launching the Apple Watch sometime in March. However, according to Mashable, Chinese company Hyperdon was selling fake Apple Watches at CES. Mashable stated:

The watch's screen only displays when it's turned on, and many of its icons are blatant ripoffs of Apple designs. The pairing process took a few tries, but once connected to my iPhone 6, I was able to make phone calls and play music through the watch. It even vibrates when I get a call.
    The wearable device was selling for just $27 and Mashable was able to get their hands on one. Hyperdon’s fake Apple Watch comes with a stopwatch, alarm, a pedometer, and an “Anti lost’ feature. Mashable noted that this feature is used to tell users that Bluetooth is out of the watch’s range. According to the Chinese company, the watch will be able to last up to 180 hours. When out of battery, users will only be able to charge the device using a USB cable.

Apple has yet to make any comments in regards to the many fake Apple Watch counterfeits. Would you purchase one for just $27? Let us know your thoughts in the comment below.

Source: Mashable

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Struggling with a term or word to use about this company's blatant ripoff. 'WoW'.

So, in other words - it has roughly the same features with roughly 10x the battery life we've had rumored for a fraction of the price?
    This one actually tempts me to purchase it. The iWatch - not so much.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Raptor2213 For This Useful Post:

thazsar (2015-01-12)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor2213 View Post
    So, in other words - it has roughly the same features with roughly 10x the battery life we've had rumored for a fraction of the price?
    This one actually tempts me to purchase it. The iWatch - not so much.
    It has no where near the same features. Its like comparing a flip phone to an iPhone and saying "it has roughly the same features" because they can both make calls and send text messages.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slim.jim View Post
    It has no where near the same features. Its like comparing a flip phone to an iPhone and saying "it has roughly the same features" because they can both make calls and send text messages.
    I wouldn't have even replied to his comment.

With that being said, I wouldn't buy it for $5. You'll look like an idiot with a knockoff on your wrist.

Oreo cookies are a knockoff. People don't mind being seen with them.

Also, if you can change the watch face to a design you like...then $30 would be worth it.
    Last edited by magusxxx; 2015-01-09 at 11:30 PM.

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magusxxx View Post

Also, if you can change the watch face to a design you like...then $30 would be worth it.
    Oreo rip-offs are also gross. Usually. There's this band called Who-nu who makes a darn good fake Oreo. I prefer it in fact. Dang... Now I'm craving Oreos.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by magusxxx View Post

Oreo cookies are a knockoff of what?

Lightbulb know before you speak
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondamaker View Post
    Oreo cookies are a knockoff of what?
    Hydrox - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hydrox cookies bake plans for comeback (see paragraph 6)