Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: T-Mobile's John Legere Discusses What Lies Ahead for Mobile Company in 2015

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default T-Mobile's John Legere Discusses What Lies Ahead for Mobile Company in 2015

T-Mobile CEO John Lagere has recently given his thoughts on what he thinks lies ahead for the wireless industry in 2015. According to Legere, LTE expansion throughout the U.S. will continue next year. Currently, over 260 million consumers are covered with LTE-connectivity and that number will jump to about 300 million in 2015. These predictions from Legere are not surprising at all as he always speaks his mind and talks about how he feels at the time. It was noted that the 700MHz spectrum would be established and cover almost 350 areas.

The icing on the cake is that the mobile company’s Widebrand LTE expansion will be covering an additional 150 metro areas. Lastly, Legere has predicted that T-Mobile will surpass Sprint in 2015. This is the second time Legere has made this statement, the first being in 2014. He also said that the Now Network will be the third largest U.S. national carrier.

Source: T-Mobile

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

"Currently, over 260 million consumers are covered with LTE-connectivity and that number will jump to about 300 million in 2015."
    I seriously doubt this to be true. Every time I contact a Service Provider about LTE or Phone calls over WiFi, I am told they are "rolling out these features by area and that my area doesn't have it yet." AND I don't live in the sticks, I live in Milwaukee, WI. It doesn't matter that your phone shows "LTE" that is simply a switch that is turned on by the service provider. I have tried ATT, T-Mobile, Simple Mobile, H20. Most people don't realize that even though some subsidiary providers like Simple Mobile can advertize that they have their equipment on ATT or T-Mobile towers, but they don't have their equipment on ALL of that specific service providers towers. Which is why you may not always get the same signal levels! P.S. I wanted to mention that I have kept up with technology by purchasing the latest Iphone or currently, the LG G2 running G3 Firmware.
    Last edited by thevmax; 2015-01-02 at 09:00 PM.