Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T to Offer Extra 5GB of Data to Customers Paying for 10GB

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default AT&T to Offer Extra 5GB of Data to Customers Paying for 10GB

It has been reported that U.S. mobile carrier AT&T will be launching a promotion that gives its customers 15GB of data for the price of 10GB. Under AT&T’s Mobile Share Value plan, customers paying $100 for 10GB of data will be given an extra 5GB of data free of charge, and new customers will also be given this promotion. Unlimited text and talk comes with the monthly plan. This deal from AT&T will be a ‘limited time’ offer and is said to start tomorrow.

AT&T has yet to say how long this deal will go on for so we’d recommend taking advantage of this sooner rather than later. You can get this promotion by either calling AT&T, using the myAT&T app, or visiting ATT.com. It was just last month that AT&T was offering double data for new and existing customers paying for 15GB of data, which only ended a few days ago.

Click on the source link below for more information.

Source: AT&T

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

I was looking at the fine print, where it says each extra GB that you go over is $15. Does anyone recall what this was before? I swear it was $15 dollars for an extra 5 GB, but conveniently, I can't find it on ATT site anymore.

Just changed my plan. I'll take an extra 5gb for free.
    Last edited by Avalanchenut; 2014-11-18 at 05:20 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anotherfantasy View Post
    I was looking at the fine print, where it says each extra GB that you go over is $15. Does anyone recall what this was before? I swear it was $15 dollars for an extra 5 GB, but conveniently, I can't find it on ATT site anymore.
    Use to be a extra $10.00/1GB over.

Yes it's always been $15 for every gig you go over.

Livin the iPhone Life Carvensno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,820 Times in 798 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LatinKreationz View Post
    Yes it's always been $15 for every gig you go over.
    Must depend on your data plan then. My sis has 3GB individual plan and when she goes over its only 10.00/GB

Quote Originally Posted by Carvensno View Post
    Must depend on your data plan then. My sis has 3GB individual plan and when she goes over its only 10.00/GB
    That's a possibility.

Livin the iPhone Life javiert30's Avatar
    Thanks

AT&T have been very generous lately... wonder why

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default fine print
    The problem with this plan is each contract phone you have will be $45 a month to add to plan is what i read on it so if you pay the 199 for the iphone 6 it will 45 a month but if you do the payment plan it only $15 crazy.