Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Sorkin Comments on Bale as Jobs

What's Jailbreak? Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 577 Posts

Default Sorkin Comments on Bale as Jobs

On Thursday, famed Hollywood scribe Aaron Sorkin opened up for the first time on the official casting of the role of Steve Jobs in his forthcoming biopic about the late tech legend.

From Batman to Steve Jobs, the rumor mill was right about actor Christian Bale scoring the lead. And based on Sorkin's comments today, the former Bruce Wayne didn't even have to audition for the job.

“We needed the best actor on the board in a certain age range and that’s Chris Bale,” Sorkin is quoted by Bloomberg. “He didn’t have to audition. Well, there was a meeting.”

Sorkin has been hard at work adapting Walter Isaacson’s 2011 biography “Steve Jobs” for Sony. Although few confirmed details about the project exist with regard to its production and eventual release, it's our understanding the production will begin in early 2015.

Source: Bloomberg

This is the first I've even heard that there was to be a second Job biopic. Looking forward to it.

Of course, I was looking forward to the first one too and I have yet to see it.