Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases iTunes 12.0.1 for OS X Yosemite

Default Apple Releases iTunes 12.0.1 for OS X Yosemite

On Monday, Apple released iTunes 12.0.1 alongside the official public release of OS X Yosemite 10.10.

The new version of iTunes makes the software look and perform better on Apple's latest and greatest desktop operating system and gives it the refinements and transparency that OS X Yosemite applications are supposed to have. The update fully supports iTunes family sharing and comes with many speed improvements for making access to your media even faster.

If you're on a Mac, you can head over to the Mac App Store's Updates tab to grab this update, or you can go to the  button in the Menu Bar and select the "Software Update" option to download the latest version of iTunes.

Here is a screenshot of the new iTunes 12.0.1:

Thanks

I don't get it. Why does every major release of OS X come with a broken (or at least non-optimized) version of iTunes?

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    I don't get it. Why does every major release of OS X come with a broken (or at least non-optimized) version of iTunes?
    I have the same question as you do. Not mention to every time prior to any events, releasing any new products... The Apple Store is also down. Imagine if it will happen to Amazon or any big online market page every time they have new products to add in their website pages...

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by playboy6006 View Post
    I have the same question as you do. Not mention to every time prior to any events, releasing any new products... The Apple Store is also down. Imagine if it will happen to Amazon or any big online market page every time they have new products to add in their website pages...
    I think that's a bit different. Amazon sells tons of stuff whereas Apple mainly sells Apple products. I think Amazon would shut down their store too if they were updating half the products on it.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!