Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's October 16th Special Event Will Reportedly Be Streamed Live Online

Default Apple's October 16th Special Event Will Reportedly Be Streamed Live Online

Apple began sending out invites to its special event, which is dated for October 16th, yesterday afternoon. Apple is expected to place the spotlight on OS X Yosemite, as well as a refreshed lineup of Macs, an iPad Air 2, and possibly an iPod touch refresh.

According to a report by MacRumors Thursday evening, Apple is expected to once again live stream the event online from the Cupertino-based company's Web site.

On the day of Apple's September 9th special event, it was planned for Apple to live-stream the event, but many users were unable to stay connected to the live stream without getting booted off or without hearing a translator's voice alongside the speaker. It was more or less a disaster.

Hopefully, by October 16th, Apple will be ready for the high bandwidth necessary for users around the world to watch their live broadcast without as many technical difficulties as last time.

The live stream will begin at 10 A.M. PDT / 1 P.M. EST.

Sources: MacRumors

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, hopefully the Japanese classes I'm taking will help me understand the overdubbed interpreter this time.

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    Well, hopefully the Japanese classes I'm taking will help me understand the overdubbed interpreter this time.
    Guess you haven't learned Japanese yet, because the overdubbed interpreter from last month was speaking Chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by SpidermanAPV View Post
    I think it was Chinese last time. Too bad

Livin' the SPIDEY Life SpiderManAPV's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought someone told me there were both. Oh well. :shrug:

......beware......
    Just your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man!