Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Pushes OS X Yosemite GM Candidate 1.0 to Developers

Default Apple Pushes OS X Yosemite GM Candidate 1.0 to Developers

Apple's all-new OS X Yosemite desktop operating system is set to be released to the general public some time this Fall; however, the operating system for Mac machines has been in developer beta testing since this Summer as Apple finalizes the new features and works out last-minute bugs.

On Tuesday, Apple has finally released OS X Yosemite GM candidate 1.0 to developers for testing. The GM is usually a sure sign that we are close to an official public release. In many cases, the GM is usually the exact same build as what is released to the public on the public release date, although in some cases, some minor tweaks are added for last-minute bug fixes.

Developers already running OS X Yosemite can install the GM version via the Mac App Store's Updates tab. The update can also be accessed from the  button in the Menu Bar and clicking on "Software Update."

Just yesterday, Apple also seeded iOS 8.1 beta 1 to developers for testing.

I hope this fixes the wireless issue.

I really hope this fixes many of the Memory usage problems I've been having. Compared to Mavericks, Yosemite seems to handle RAM terribly.

Also, dark mode across most of the UI would be sweet!