Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Updated iTunes 12 Beta Released by Apple

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Updated iTunes 12 Beta Released by Apple

A new iTunes 12 beta was released by Apple recently for the next OS X 10.10 Yosemite. This new beta was probably released due to the error and issues from iOS 8 Golden Master that some developers were trying to install, which was launched on Tuesday. The new iTunes 12 build can be downloaded for those who signed up for OS X 10.10 Yosemite beta. The release notes for the iTunes 12 beta is still the same as the previous versions, which means nothing has really changed.

iOS 8 GM will be released to consumers and the public on September 17th, but developers were able to install it on Tuesday. It was released simultaneously with Xcode 6 GM. The first beta of iTunes 12 was released a month ago, back in July and was said to have a new design and new features. For developers looking to test out the new iTunes 12 beta, it can be downloaded using the Map App Store or the Software Update.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

*Mac App Store

Now with a red icon?

Yes, red icon. Those of us on Yosemite have known that for a while now.

Leave the professional stuff to the professionals the red icon came in after the first beta Im the main person for making iTunes 12 a lot better it was that bad i told apple to for get it i had enough what i did was take it off of Yosemite and put iTunes 11.3.1 back in to give you guys a idea what I'm talking about i took in out of my 600 bought albums 225 of them into iTunes 12 they were all over the place the alphabet data base was messed up BIG TIME HALF OF THE ALBUMS WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE i fixed that and told apple about it i took screen shots of all the problems

the cool thing for me every time i fixed a big area of Yosemite less than a week there was a upgrade beta/preview fix

anyway where was i O ye after the first upgrade to iTunes 12 i reinstalled and out of 225 albums i had wait for it

1 TRACK out of place

iv fixed 70% of Yosemite to date I'm off it now giving my self a rest IV WARNED APPLE NOT TO RELEASE IT TO SOON

to date it broke my Mac book Pro SSD had to sent it back to apple

i could list it all but it wood be a mile long

my big thing was to be able to work on Yosemite and fix Mavericks at the same time not many people can do that
    iv had every one except cook him self thank me
    at the end of the day i don't want thanks
    all i want is my hard ware don't brake

since back in 09 iv bust or should i say APPLE have bust 5 drives that excluding my mac funny that there all WD s WESTERN DIGITAL

one area i will share with you all is if you right click inside a folder that panel is MY BABY since back in Mavericks days
    i had to make a video to prove it was faulty i sad what about the tags they say that can't be fixed i sad really we will see
    i sorted it out if you change the colour background it will ripple through ALL the folders at once so long as you hit the DEFAULT BUTTON i call this file/folder control you can now drag folders any where and they WILL NOT SPRING BACK SNAP TO GRID SO LONG AS YOU SET TO NONE FOR BOTH PANELS

there are 3 bugs remain total in this area i no about apple no about but they will not fix them

any way I'm off for some coffee

the second iTunes 12 upgrade I'm not interested I'm giving my self a REST this new beta 2 upgrade will be for IO S 8 thats what i wood do if it were me

take it easy guy's
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2014-09-11 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Leave the professional stuff to the professionals the red icon came in after the first beta Im the main person for making iTunes 12 a lot better it was that bad i told apple to for get it i had enough what i did was take it off of Yosemite and put iTunes 11.3.1 back in to give you guys a idea what I'm talking about i took...
    Lighten up, John.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question What ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorJack View Post
    Leave the professional stuff to the professionals the red icon came in after the first beta Im the main person for making iTunes 12 a lot better it was that bad i told apple to for get it i had enough what i did was take it off of Yosemite and put iTunes 11.3.1 back in to give you guys a idea what I'm talking about i took in out of my 600 bought albums 225 of them into iTunes 12 they were all over the place the alphabet data base was messed up BIG TIME HALF OF THE ALBUMS WERE ALL OVER THE PLACE i fixed that and told apple about it i took screen shots of all the problems

the cool thing for me every time i fixed a big area of Yosemite less than a week there was a upgrade beta/preview fix

anyway where was i O ye after the first upgrade to iTunes 12 i reinstalled and out of 225 albums i had wait for it

1 TRACK out of place

iv fixed 70% of Yosemite to date I'm off it now giving my self a rest IV WARNED APPLE NOT TO RELEASE IT TO SOON

to date it broke my Mac book Pro SSD had to sent it back to apple

i could list it all but it wood be a mile long

my big thing was to be able to work on Yosemite and fix Mavericks at the same time not many people can do that
    iv had every one except cook him self thank me
    at the end of the day i don't want thanks
    all i want is my hard ware don't brake

since back in 09 iv bust or should i say APPLE have bust 5 drives that excluding my mac funny that there all WD s WESTERN DIGITAL

one area i will share with you all is if you right click inside a folder that panel is MY BABY since back in Mavericks days
    i had to make a video to prove it was faulty i sad what about the tags they say that can't be fixed i sad really we will see
    i sorted it out if you change the colour background it will ripple through ALL the folders at once so long as you hit the DEFAULT BUTTON i call this file/folder control you can now drag folders any where and they WILL NOT SPRING BACK SNAP TO GRID SO LONG AS YOU SET TO NONE FOR BOTH PANELS

there are 3 bugs remain total in this area i no about apple no about but they will not fix them

any way I'm off for some coffee

the second iTunes 12 upgrade I'm not interested I'm giving my self a REST this new beta 2 upgrade will be for IO S 8 thats what i wood do if it were me

take it easy guy's

If English is not your native language, well done. This is a good effort.

If you do speak English, this piece is so messed up with grammatical errors that I can't even understand what you are trying to say in places. You may wish to return to Grade 3 and start over again. (Start with punctuation, especially how to use periods).

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Bass View Post
    If English is not your native language, well done. This is a good effort.

If you do speak English, this piece is so messed up with grammatical errors that I can't even understand what you are trying to say in places. You may wish to return to Grade 3 and start over again. (Start with punctuation, especially how to use periods).
    And he calls himself "Professor"