Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's Live Countdown Page Displaying Sharable Photographs From the Event

Default Apple's Live Countdown Page Displaying Sharable Photographs From the Event

If you're keeping yourself updated with Apple's live countdown page to view the live stream of the event, then you'll also see that Apple is keeping the Web site updated with photographs from today's event and details about them.

Each event can be shared via your favorite social networks with a built-in share button, and each event has not only a photograph, but a small caption to go along with it.

Apple may use this live photography blogging throughout today's event to help break down the large announcements as they are unveiled.

In addition to the photography from the event, the page also shares Apple CEO Tim Cook's Tweet of excitement to get the show on the road:

Apple's Eddy Cue and Phillip Schiller are also taking to Twitter:

Sources: Apple
    Last edited by Anthony Bouchard; 2014-09-09 at 06:03 PM.

Everyone ready for Apple's broken promises and slightly upgraded hardware.

Why is it working on my iPhone and not MACBook Air?
    Last edited by GrandMstrBud; 2014-09-09 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandMstrBud View Post
    Why is it working on my iPhone and not MACBook Air?
    It's working on my MacBook Pro.

What Web Browser are you using? Safari is a good browser to use for Apple's live events.

Safari, so annoying

And I have to listen to someone translating it on my iPhone, WTF apple fix this. What a joke apple, I have a macbook air and iPhone and fast internet and it's all jacked up and pausing
    Last edited by GrandMstrBud; 2014-09-09 at 07:21 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Striknine's Avatar
    Thanks

What a failure this is. Live play not working on the Apple website. I tried on my MBP and iPhone and it's hosed up and jumping all over the place, translation very loud, video bars with TV trucking schedule? OH well

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Striknine View Post
    What a failure this is. Live play not working on the Apple website. I tried on my MBP and iPhone and it's hosed up and jumping all over the place, translation very loud, video bars with TV trucking schedule? OH well
    I finally gave up...what a giant FAIL the live broadcast was/is! Pathetic!

I've been trying to watch it both in Safari on my iMac and my Apple TV, and I can't understand a word Phil or Tim is saying with that translator jabbering continuously. WTF?

The live stream was terrible today. It kept breaking up the whole time!