Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Seeds OS X Yosemite Preview 4 and iTunes 12 to Developers for Testing

Default Apple Seeds OS X Yosemite Preview 4 and iTunes 12 to Developers for Testing

On Monday, following the seed of iOS 8 beta 4 to developers for software testing, Apple seeded developers with preview 4 for OS X Yosemite, as well as a new iTunes 12 media software with an all-new user interface.

The new Mac OS X software adds bug fixes for developers to test out and help Apple with providing the best user experience as possible by the time that the public release is due. It also allows developers to test their Mac applications on the latest software so that it's possible to have those updates ready by the time users can start upgrading for the smoothest transition possible on the users' end.

The all-new iTunes 12 that comes with the new OS X Yosemite developer preview includes an all-new user interface with a simplified flatter design and some other changes under the hood.

OS X Yosemite will be able to run on all of these Mac machines and will be made available to the public some time this Fall along with iOS 8 and other new software and possibly hardware offerings.

It looks mush better now!! 😎👍💻

No doubt iTunes 12 will be even slower than 11

the column browser in iTunes 12 appears to be greyed out. other than missing that... looks great!

I miss the little mini player that you could put iTunes 11 in. 12 only shrinks so much and takes up a lot of real-estate

Quote Originally Posted by mike42 View Post
    It looks mush better now!! 

ye i no i fixed most of it only last week from beta 3, beta 1 was a mess, i worked on beta 2 less than a week later beta 3 was out the same thing happened with beta 3 i done a load of fixes less than a week later beta 4 came out i had nothing to do with iTunes just Yo the operating system needs to be more stable before i mess around with iTunes the mail app is still a pain in the butt at the min.

my fixes will fix also, the last 2 operating systems as well, i fixed the file/control systems right click inside a folder and you will see what i mean
    more of this has been fixed in beta 4 under all my files area if you change the background colour of say downloads then hit the default button all the folders will change with one click not the applications folder though that has to be done on its own

the all my folders area is a virtual folder that is linked to the tags folders they now change to the same colour as the all my files folder.

iv been working on the speed this is the fastest system, yet any one using a 6 core mac pro which is the sweet spot between speed and processing power as 2 cores will get used up in the background how ever iv got this down to one core,

you will benefit from the Multi threading as its been interlaced with CC thats CC & Yo working together

it's like wiping your *** with silk i love it

interlacing means say 60 total 30 frames sit inside each other to make 60 frames a sec

the menu bar dark mode has been changed from beta 3 and works a lot better another fix of mine, i can now see all the white menus even in photo shop CC etc magic i love it

im not going to list it all from ver 3 to ver 4 iv fixed as there is to much

any way class is over for today kids take it easy from the Prof
    Last edited by ProfessorJack; 2014-07-22 at 04:18 AM.