Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple's iWatch Entering Mass Production in July

What's Jailbreak? Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 577 Posts

Default Apple's iWatch Entering Mass Production in July

The moment of truth if finally upon us. Apple's long-awaited and, yes, still unconfirmed smartwatch is about to enter mass production.

More interestingly, perhaps, than the tidbit about the July production start is the revelation of new details of features that the iWatch will sport.

Credible sources cited by Reuters indicate that the smartwatch will feature a display that measures 2.5 inches diagonally and is slightly rectangular. "The source added that the watch face will protrude slightly from the band, creating an arched shape, and will feature a touch interface and wireless charging capabilities," the report added.

Apple, we're told, is ultra bullish on the iWatch's chances for success and expects to ship 50 million units within the first year of the product's availability.

Source: Reuters

I need a new watch but I've been holding off until the iwatch drops, so I'm definately getting one

So that's 49,999,999 more to sell. It's going to be great.

Jolly

iPhone? More like MyPhone TT KH's Avatar
    Thanks

+1 for me. 49,999,998

Quote Originally Posted by SupaMonkey View Post
    Not if it looks like that!

+49,999,998

So it's going into mass production but the device is unconfirmed oO that logic.
    Apple are Control freaks we need to stop them before they take over the world!!

Quote Originally Posted by rocky5 View Post
    So it's going into mass production but the device is unconfirmed oO that logic.
    I love watching the rumors, yes eventually we will see the apple watch, but really? Will only be compatible with iOS devices, slightly protruded from the band and FEATURE a touch interface.... THIS is news? no this is guessing. educated guessing. I'm going to say it also will feature a band that goes around your left OR right wrist... Sad