Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Time Ranks Apple's All-Time Best Keynote Presenters

What's Jailbreak? Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 577 Posts

Default Time Ranks Apple's All-Time Best Keynote Presenters

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the best keynote presenter of them all? That's the question that Time magazine asked and proposed to answer in an interesting feature piece published Thursday.

"Apple’s keynotes have always had a certain mystique, complete with seamless product demos, smooth promotional videos, and a class-of-the-industry organizational flow," the report reads. "While a great product can sometimes speak for itself, it’s the people behind the performances that really sell these events, from Phil Schiller to Tim Cook to Craig Federighi."

It goes without saying that it takes a good personality as well as a good product to motivate the mobile masses to plunk down hundreds of dollars for new technology. And over the years, a select few have shouldered the burden of making a strong pitch to developers, press, and the general public. And some are clearly better at it than others.

So which executives over the last seven years have proven themselves to be the most poised of all presenters for Apple? Of the six executives profiled, here's the list (from best to worst):

1. Steve Jobs
    2. Craig Federighi
    3. Jony Ive
    4. Phil Schiller
    5. Scott Forstall
    6. Tim Cook

To review how these rankings were determined and review a host of fun observations and stats on the executives in question, check out the full report from Time here.

Source: Time

Tim isn't horrible, but I'd agree with this assessment.

Jony usually only does videos and voice-overs, I don't remember him presenting much, it just isn't his personality. Personally I would like to see more of Ives but he just doesn't do that. Tim Cook isn't that bad but he still should be at the bottom.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Craig should be #1 IMO.