Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Releases Safari Version 7.0.3 for OS X Mavericks Via the Mac App Store

Default Apple Releases Safari Version 7.0.3 for OS X Mavericks Via the Mac App Store

On Tuesday, Apple released an updated version of Safari for OS X Mavericks dubbed version 7.0.3 for free in the Mac App Store. If you haven't already received a banner notification from the Mac App Store alerting you of the update, then the update should be sitting and waiting under the Updates tab of the Mac App Store application.

Safari 7.0.3 improves the overall stability, security and reliability of the OS X-native Web browser. A variety of different improvements and bug fixes have been implemented, including:

• A fix to an issue that may cause the search field to load a user's search before the return key was pushed
    • Adds improvements to auto-filling credit card information on Web sites
    • A fix for push notification receipts being blocked from Web sites
    • Adds a preferences pane for toggling Web-based notifications from Web sites
    • Adds support for Web sites with generic top-level domains
    • Adds improvements to the security of sandboxing in the Web browser
    • Adds a number of security fixes

The update for the Web browser isn't a critical update, but it's recommended to all OS X Mavericks users. It won't require any reboots, so you can install the update without any interruptions to your productivity. It's available right now in the Mac App Store, or you can use the Software Update shortcut from the  menu in your menu bar.

Sources: Mac App Store

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

After Maverick my mac has legit gone to ****. From it being slow AF to safari not even loading images anymore.. to I keep getting sign out of websites. Quite pathetic. Go figures the only free upgrade ruins my mac experience. If i cared enough about my mac id go back down to mountain lion and stay there, but i dont.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    After Maverick my mac has legit gone to ****. From it being slow AF to safari not even loading images anymore.. to I keep getting sign out of websites. Quite pathetic. Go figures the only free upgrade ruins my mac experience. If i cared enough about my mac id go back down to mountain lion and stay there, but i dont.
    What mac do you have?

^ He doesn't actually have one

5. The Following User Says Thank You to njp316 For This Useful Post:

Nightwarrior305 (2014-04-02)

Thanks

All that complaining but can't be bothered to fix it? Sounds like a troll to me. Here have a Kleenex and carry on. Mavericks runs fine on my MBP core 2 duo. I have an old school Mac and im having no issues with it at all. Only thing that needs to be fixed for me is the ability to SSL VPN without JunosPulse. While I like the ease of use of Pulse, the native juniper/java plugin should work.

I'm addicted to jailbreak luvmytj's Avatar
    Thanks

Mavericks has some issues for sure. Slow finder functions, my junk mail has gone crazy, adding good mail to the junk box not marked as junk, Safari will lock up occasionally requiring a restart, signed me out of sites that normally stay logged in, etc. In case your wondering, I own many many Apple products and I have been an exclusive Apple user since 1982.

Thanks

Ive been on this website before you even knew apple existed. And just because you don't have a problem doesnt mean other people.. Look the definition of troll.. its pathetic that someone venting is called a troll GTFO, no wonder why i take like no part is this pathetic excuse of a community website.

I just wanna know if theyve fixed the display link problem yet. Thats the only thing keeping me from updated my work machines.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwarrior305 View Post
    What mac do you have?
    Middle 2011 2.3GHZ i7
    16gb 1600MHz Ram
    Running 10.9.2
    256SSD Cruical
    1TB HDD WD (took out cd/dvd)

No excuse why it shouldnt be running sound.

Legit my whole machine has been replaced except for the screen and the metal case but everything else
    at some point apple has warranted or i have changed. I feel like I have a lemon but never the case before this update.
    And yes, i have started from scratch to only a couple weeks later this crap to come back.

Fish are friends, not food!
    Neither is Slow Internet.