Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: We Won't Be Seeing the iPad Pro in 2014

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default We Won't Be Seeing the iPad Pro in 2014

Was the “iPad Pro” on your watch list this year? Unfortunately, you will have to wait for an even later release date (or if there will even be one) as Apple decided to “shelve” its plans on producing a larger sized tablet according to DigiTimes. Rumored “iPad Pro” is supposed to be a 12.9-inch tablet under development for a late 2014 or early 2015 launch date.

Unfortunately, there has yet to be any news on whether Apple is shelving the iPad Pro permanently or if they are just taking a wait-and-see attitude for the project. News of the iPad Pro surfaced in May 2013 and since then, it has been rumored that other vendors are working on their own larger-sized tablets. According to DigitTimes,

However, most of the large-size tablet projects face difficulties because of lack of support from related platform developers and ecosystems. Apple has also been said to shelved its large-size tablet project.
    Samsung announced in January that they would be introducing two new tablets- a 12.2-inch Galaxy Note Pro and a 12.2-inch Galaxy Tab. It was also rumored that Amazon and Google may also be releasing large-screen devices sometime this year.

Source: DigiTimes

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

How do they know this? If true, apple needs to crack down on security. If false, people should lose credit over or the people who created the rumor of the iPad pro shouldn't be listened to anymore. All of these rumors are hurting the stock of apple.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,057 Times in 2,011 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty Manley Silberhorn View Post
    How do they know this? If true, apple needs to crack down on security. If false, people should lose credit over or the people who created the rumor of the iPad pro shouldn't be listened to anymore. All of these rumors are hurting the stock of apple.
    Maybe that was the point! Maybe a rumor was started so others jumped on board. Then Apple could see how interested the public really is in the idea.

Look at what's happened w/ the iWatch rumor

Stop with the ipads, ipids, itraps, lol and do some serious iphone 6+7+ with double battery life changes. I swear ipads are the same crap only screen differences.

I love my iPad. I play all my games on it surf the web do all my writing and more. I use it more than my Mac book pro. I also have a 5s which I love as well. But my iPad is my go to for most everything. Would I like a bigger screen? No not at all!! I may as we'll use my Mac than a bulgy iPad. The normal size iPad (not the mini) is done perfectly.
    Apple : DONT MESS WITH PERFECTION 😉

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WiiWendy For This Useful Post:

HovikGas (2014-03-16)

I think the screen for the iPad is ideal as it is.

And since when do we know that there is a "iPad Pro"? You should change the title.

Quote Originally Posted by WiiWendy View Post
    I love my iPad. I play all my games on it surf the web do all my writing and more. I use it more than my Mac book pro. I also have a 5s which I love as well. But my iPad is my go to for most everything. Would I like a bigger screen? No not at all!! I may as we'll use my Mac than a bulgy iPad. The normal size iPad (not the mini) is done perfectly.
    Apple : DONT MESS WITH PERFECTION 😉
    +1

Thanks

First the phone is big, it gets small and now its getting big again. The tablet was big then it got small now its getting big again hahaha! What a cycle so mysterious :]

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

IPad Air = perfect! I would not want the screen size any larger!