Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Seeds the Seventh OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks Beta to its Developers

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Seeds the Seventh OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks Beta to its Developers

As part of its weekly beta update schedule, the Cupertino California company recently seeded the seventh OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks beta to developers. The latest beta build 13C62 brings no substantial changes compared to the previous release according to sources that are familiar with the upcoming maintenance update. As with the last four versions, Apple asks developers to focus on Mail, Messages and Graphics Drivers.

From the last build, detailed focus areas include Mail, Messages, Graphics Drivers, VoiceOver, VPN and SMB2. Mavericks’ messaging functions, especially Mail, have been the source of consternation since the OS first launched in October. Users have complained of spotty Gmail compatibility and erratic Smart Mailbox behavior even after a subsequent standalone patch was released. Apple supposedly addressed the issue in the OS X 10.9.1 update, but the issues still seem to exist.

Developers can download the latest version of the upcoming Mavericks maintenance update via Software Update or Apple’s developer portal.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

As I been banging on not only the maverick but also mountain lion
    There is a major fault in folder file control it wood not surprise me if there
    Finely getting round to fixing the fault I found which has persisted for well over a year it wood not surprise me If it's also causing all of the above