Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bloomberg, Crackle, ABC and More Channels Arrive on Apple TV Today

What's Jailbreak? Michael Essany's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,491 Times in 577 Posts

Default Bloomberg, Crackle, ABC and More Channels Arrive on Apple TV Today

Apple has changed the channels in our living room once again. Apple TV users have begun notifying MMi that their Apple TV channel lineup includes a few more channels today.

Thanks to a quaint little over-the-air update, Apple TV welcomed the likes of Bloomberg, ABC News, Crackle, and even Korean language channel KOR TV.

All told, the new channel selections bestowed through Wednesday's update gives Apple TV users a refreshing degree of access to more television content, movies, and serious news.

Although Apple continues to make small, incremental moves to deliver more content offerings to its set-top box, the moves are noteworthy as the cumulative total of available channels expands on a fairly consistent basis. And 2014 is expected to bring with it a bountiful new array of channels.

The bigger inquiry, perhaps, is when will Apple update the Apple TV hardware? That's the burning question for which there doesn't yet appear to be a clear answer.

**** you apple, you make almost none of this Canada compatible! Have not tried these channels yet, we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by magoo657 View Post
    **** you apple, you make almost none of this Canada compatible! Have not tried these channels yet, we'll see.
    Is it Apple...or the providers?

'Canada compatible'??? I think I get your meaning but, it does read like you are saying that Canada isn't... HDMI compatible? Internet compatible? All of Canada can't do HDMI?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to quidam_brujah For This Useful Post:

ohthatguyagain (2013-12-12)

Quote Originally Posted by anmiller07 View Post
    Is it Apple...or the providers?
    This time we actually got the new channels.

Quote Originally Posted by quidam_brujah View Post
    'Canada compatible'??? I think I get your meaning but, it does read like you are saying that Canada isn't... HDMI compatible? Internet compatible? All of Canada can't do HDMI?
    Yup I screw up should have been "available in Canada"

Xbmc-iOS is a decent little workaround for those who have a jailbroken iOS device to mirror/watch tons more content. Plus there's always Movie Box