Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Seeds Two Safari Betas to Developers

What's Jailbreak? Akshay Masand's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Seeds Two Safari Betas to Developers

Apple recently issued two beta versions of Safari to developers. The changes include PDF viewing, annotation enhancements, as well as autofill improvements among other changes. The Cupertino California company seeded Safari 6.1.1 for OS X 10.7.5 Lion and OS X 10.8.5 Mountain Lion as well as Safari 7.0.1 for OS X 10.9 Mavericks.

Developers are being asked to concentrate on viewing and annotating PDFs, login and password autofill and Web Inspector functions, along with general website compatibility and accessibility features. Furthermore, Apple hasn’t provided any indication as to when the software would be ready for public consumption. That being said, the latest Safari could be released in the coming weeks.

Developers can download Safari 6.1.1 and 7.0.1 from Apple’s Developer Center now.

Source: Apple

Twitter: @AkshayMasand

My iPhone is a Part of Me hitman10's Avatar
    Thanks

Safari sucks so bad!

Quote Originally Posted by hitman10 View Post
    Safari sucks so bad!
    Hey, it's actually pretty nice. Especially comparing to other default browsers like Internet Explorer. Safari looks good, has nice functionality, makes use of WebKit (the same thing Google Chrome uses), works fast, and can display web pages with standard detail.