Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 189

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Apple Hypes Major iTunes Announcement Tuesday Morning

  1. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    Seriously, getting the Beatles is a big deal for iTunes? Doesn't the whole world have their albums by now? I've got the American originals, the English imports, the Blue Box (English version), the first release CDs, the newly-remastered CDs, and about a kajillion bootlegs on CD and/or FLAC. Much of the remastered is already on my iTunes. Why is it a big deal that Paul and Yoko and EMI and Capitol and Apple (the other one) get richer? Import your CDs to iTunes and Bob's your Uncle.

    I´m with you on this one, i hope there´s something more exiting behind this add !
    iPhone 4 with 4.1 Out of the box

  2. #82
    Super Moderator Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7,526
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked 945 Times in 709 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    Seriously, getting the Beatles is a big deal for iTunes? Doesn't the whole world have their albums by now? I've got the American originals, the English imports, the Blue Box (English version), the first release CDs, the newly-remastered CDs, and about a kajillion bootlegs on CD and/or FLAC. Much of the remastered is already on my iTunes. Why is it a big deal that Paul and Yoko and EMI and Capitol and Apple (the other one) get richer? Import your CDs to iTunes and Bob's your Uncle.
    Well, this is the first time they will be LEGALLY available online. So, it will be the first time teenagers like me will have their music on our iPods. :P

  3. #83
    iPhoneaholic LSZ33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killeen, Texas, United States
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 30 Times in 24 Posts

    I honestly think it's going to be iPad 2 in order to kill every other tablet in time for the holidays.

  4. #84
    iPhone? More like MyPhone blueblaze4444's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    133
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by LSZ33 View Post
    I honestly think it's going to be iPad 2 in order to kill every other tablet in time for the holidays.
    Wow. I think you're the only other person who has even mentioned that on this post. That is amazing. You're probably right. Hahahahahahhaha. That would be perfect. iOS 4.2 coming out the same time as iPad 2....makes sense....you would think they would have an event scheduled though for something as big as an iPad 2.

  5. #85
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    595
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 51 Times in 36 Posts

    I will be SOOOOOOO pissed if this is all about the Beatles!! And so VERY disappointed in Apple for getting everyones hopes up like this!!

    10 years from now.......You are sitting in a movie theatre watching a movie, a Beatles song comes on....You instantly flash back to the day Apple announced that you can finally download music that you have already had for years.

    You get misty eyed thinking about that "magical" day, and the girl you are watching the movie with thinks you are crying because the scene in Twilight: Zombie Love, is very emotional.

    You explain to her you are not crying because Bella is in love with a zombie now, but because you just remembered that day 10 years ago...

    The day Apple announced it would be selling Beatle songs on iTunes for $1.99 a song.

    She instantly bursts into tears. She too, remembers that magical day. You both start sobbing uncontrollably, both remembering the day that no one will ever forget.....

    The day apple announced you could download music you already own.
    El Zurdo

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iLoveWindows&iPhone For This Useful Post:

    mr117 (2010-11-16)

  7. #86
    how is tomrorow the bussiest day of the year ? It is at my work already with reservations for food orders but i'm wondering exactly what tomorrow is?

  8. #87
    I'm addicted to jailbreak luvmytj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    843
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 112 Times in 83 Posts

    Beatles FTW...

  9. #88
    Let's hope theres instant device capabilities.

    Not some announcement that leaves us all to drool over the release date

  10. #89
    Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Great first post! It's called saving money. I have zero debt and I am able to cover all of my expenses. I'm not receiving any unemployment benefits or anything so don't act as if I'm living off of your taxes. Keep up the assumptions, they'll always get you far.
    HA - it's all about quality, not quantity! (long time listener, first time caller)

    .....as for the taxes, I'd need to live in your country for you to cash them in, but i'm not about hating.... just saying is all!!

    speaking of quality, that is a nice job with the garfield. ++ for that

  11. #90
    Likely possibilities for tomorrow:

    - Facebook/Ping integration
    - Beatles albums finally coming to iTunes

    What I'd personally rather have:

    - iOS 4.2 release FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
    - The immediate and permanent discontinuing of iTunes and the birth of a new non-bloated application for Mac/PC.

  12. #91
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    605
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 145 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Xirtamii View Post
    HA - it's all about quality, not quantity! (long time listener, first time caller)

    .....as for the taxes, I'd need to live in your country for you to cash them in, but i'm not about hating.... just saying is all!!

    speaking of quality, that is a nice job with the garfield. ++ for that
    It may be because I am retarded or because I have not slept in 2 days but I have no idea is meaning to say.
    [SIGPIC]

  13. #92
    wifi sync added to itunes. book it


  14. #93
    iPhone? More like MyPhone JonnyBoy123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In a house
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 13 Times in 7 Posts

    Really nobody can take the hint that they are introducing the Mac App Store? Wow.
     Think Different.

  15. #94
    Super Moderator Zokunei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    7,526
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked 945 Times in 709 Posts

    Hopefully they'll do a whole slew of things since they're saying you'll never forget tomorrow. I'd like to see som 4.2, WiFi sync, and Beatles. That'd be epic.

  16. #95
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Luis Obispo, CA
    Posts
    605
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 145 Times in 75 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBoy123 View Post
    Really nobody can take the hint that they are introducing the Mac App Store? Wow.
    I think the mac app store will be included with 10.6.6. If they do introduce the mac app store tomorrow it will only be one of a few things introduced, Apple never introduces just one "revolutionary" new feature. There is always a few more "amazing" new things to add.
    [SIGPIC]

  17. #96
    Mostly like the Beatles catalog being added. And yes, that is a huge thing.

  18. #97
    Retired Moderator Cer0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    MN/WI
    Posts
    14,099
    Thanks
    395
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob2G View Post
    I think the mac app store will be included with 10.6.6. If they do introduce the mac app store tomorrow it will only be one of a few things introduced, Apple never introduces just one "revolutionary" new feature. There is always a few more "amazing" new things to add.
    And the 10.6.6 has only 1 seeded version so far reported. Apple usually does quiet a few before release.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

  19. #98
    I reckon it going to be a .......

    .......huge disappointment.

  20. #99
    My iPhone is a Part of Me iLoveWindows&iPhone's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    595
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 51 Times in 36 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by westonben View Post
    I reckon it going to be a .......

    .......huge disappointment.
    If it's only to announce The Beatles albums.....Biggest Apple disappointment ever!!
    El Zurdo

  21. #100
    Retired Moderator StealthBravo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    TX  Follow me @StealthBravo
    Posts
    32,474
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ErikH View Post
    Mostly like the Beatles catalog being added. And yes, that is a huge thing.
    Agree

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •