Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Hypes Major iTunes Announcement Tuesday Morning

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    Apple is going to finally lower its prices. That is the only thing they have to offer that would be worth remembering.
    or making iOS devices open source just like the droid and othe devices that do not run strictly off a library of programs approved by one group of people. or maybe just completely open the app store

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mortopher View Post
    Great first post! It's called saving money. I have zero debt and I am able to cover all of my expenses. I'm not receiving any unemployment benefits or anything so don't act as if I'm living off of your taxes. Keep up the assumptions, they'll always get you far.
    Aren't you also a student? Loans then? Bottom line is you can save all you want but with 0 money coming in from anywhere you still have zero dollars no matter how long you saved up all those zeros...

WAIT... how is this on topic? :P
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

It's The Beatles.

Apple Gets Rights to Sell Digital Beatles Music - WSJ.com

It's just another day...that I will forget.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to blainesill For This Useful Post:

feidhlim1986 (2010-11-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Rob2G's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sziklassy View Post
    Aren't you also a student? Loans then? Bottom line is you can save all you want but with 0 money coming in from anywhere you still have zero dollars no matter how long you saved up all those zeros...

WAIT... how is this on topic? :P
    How are his finances anybody's business but his?
    [SIGPIC]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rob2G For This Useful Post:

mortopher (2010-11-16)

Default What about Apple TV
    Maybe, they are opening app store for Apple TV...as so many other TV's have apps on them already & Jobs said when the time was right(just saying). I can see the iCloud thing too, but I thought I had read somewhere they were planing to double the size of the center & Apple usually doesn't do anything half assed.

Could this be the release of iOS 4.2 ... Please ;(

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure why people care so much about my personal affairs... The unemployed status was a personal choice and is not a long term plan. I have more than enough to get me by until I find a new job. I just moved and have been relaxing and spending time with family members that I haven't seen in years...

LastSon - I'm four years sober, good try though.

Back on topic...

I really hope this isn't just about The Beatles catalogue. I've had all of their albums for years, as most others have too, so it wouldn't be a huge deal for the majority of iTunes users. At least be more interesting than the FB announcement today.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blainesill View Post
    It's The Beatles.

All this huff for The Beatles...

Does Apple think they're bigger than Jesus?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Would great cloud-based itunes!!

Thanks

I for one would not use CloudTunes. iPods only have WiFi, so I wouldn't be able to take my songs everywhere. Also, I know it would have to be a big battery drainer. I am excited about the Beatles though, I've always wanted to get some if their songs, but never came across their CD's. Thanks to who posted the WSJ article.

It's iTunesTV!!! Apple will be offering instant live tv streaming to all idevices. Subscription based and they will compete with cable providers.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Thatskanyon's Avatar
    Thanks

Hope they make the app store open source..but it may just be the cloud based iTunes... Meh

Seriously? Three pages of posts about you-don't-know-what? Doing exactly what Apple wants, creating a buzz (we did things differently in the 60's when we created a buzz). You could all just patiently wait and see. Whatever it is, it will be a letdown to many, not enough for some, too much for others, and probably so-so for the rest. Unless they are going to give $1 million to each owner of iTunes, which seems unlikely, it will be just another Apple release or new feature. Calm down, no biggie, Steve is not gonna go house to house delivering the million.
    Senior

Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

If all this hype is over just the Beatles I'm going to be super pissed.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mr117 View Post
    Seriously? Three pages of posts about you-don't-know-what? Doing exactly what Apple wants, creating a buzz (we did things differently in the 60's when we created a buzz). You could all just patiently wait and see. Whatever it is, it will be a letdown to many, not enough for some, too much for others, and probably so-so for the rest. Unless they are going to give $1 million to each owner of iTunes, which seems unlikely, it will be just another Apple release or new feature. Calm down, no biggie, Steve is not gonna go house to house delivering the million.
    With only 24 hours notice, there's not much buzz that can be created, only some buzz among Apple Communities such as ourselves, and we're only a fraction of Apple's customer base. Chances are the people who will be buying/subscribing/throwing their money at Apple are the mainstream that don't even know there's going to be an announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by blainesill View Post
    It's The Beatles.

If this is true I will be the happiest noodle boy alive. The Beatles in iTunes would be the best thing ever and it would be like the 6th time I buy all their music)

The clocks on the Apple page kinda match the Help! album cover yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees (they swapped them around obviously)

compare

Last edited by Happy Noodle Boy; 2010-11-16 at 02:02 AM.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

If you turn on your Mac and you have Apple as your Startpage on Safari, you see that. More than just Mac nerds on a little mod site (present company included )
    Senior

Thanks
    Thanked 5,329 Times in 3,113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    If this is true I will be the happiest noodle boy alive. The Beatles in iTunes would be the best thing ever and it would be like the 6th time I buy all their music)

The clocks on the Apple page kinda match the Help! album cover yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees (they swapped them around obviously)

compare

I'm pumped about this release also! I didn't see the HELP connection to the clocks, thats awesome. Here is my Beatles collection in iTunes:

Steve Jobs is getting out of the closet .......
    iPhone 4 with 4.1 Out of the box

Seriously, getting the Beatles is a big deal for iTunes? Doesn't the whole world have their albums by now? I've got the American originals, the English imports, the Blue Box (English version), the first release CDs, the newly-remastered CDs, and about a kajillion bootlegs on CD and/or FLAC. Much of the remastered is already on my iTunes. Why is it a big deal that Paul and Yoko and EMI and Capitol and Apple (the other one) get richer? Import your CDs to iTunes and Bob's your Uncle.
    Senior

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast