Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: cant downgrade but i have shsh saved??

Default cant downgrade but i have shsh saved??
    i updated to 4.2.9 i have already used the tethered jailbreak for it. My problem before that is that when i tryed to downgrade to 4.2.8. It would not let me, I have the tiny umbrella app open and running. I also have the shsh saved for 4.2.8. It says shsh 4.2.8 at the top of cydia and it also said it saved in tiny umbrella. Now I open tiny umbrella put my phone into dfu mode. I shift and hit restore on the itunes, I then load the custom firmware from sn0wbreeze. It loads the file about more then half and then errors out with the same error code each time. Its itunes error 1013, but before I started itunes i deleted the bottom part in the host file that would cause that error. Thanks for the input it just has me baffled each time. thanks again.....

Hey! im on the same boat. have the ShSH blobs saved and when i try restoring to custom snowbreeze 4.2.8 OR Stock 4.2.8 it gives me 1013 error after it finishes restoring about 75% in itunes. i tried running recboot, tiny umbrellas kick out recovery, fixrecovery, but NOTHING works!

Same problem here. I'm tryna downgrade to 4.2.8 from 4.2.9. Shsh blobs for 4.2.8 saved on iSHSHit app.

i gave up trying to downgrade... Verizon iPhone 4 is just too much hassle. never had this problem with the numerous iphone 4 i had downgraded..

It IS a hassle!

download tiny umbrella and put device in dfu mode then click on device in the left and hit exit recovery

Where's the Start TSS Server button located in TinyUmbrella v5.00.06?

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    Where's the Start TSS Server button located in TinyUmbrella v5.00.06?
    its a big button with start tss servers written on it

Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    its a big button with start tss servers written on it
    I don't see it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by DevouredDreams View Post
    download tiny umbrella and put device in dfu mode then click on device in the left and hit exit recovery
    I tried that, i tried fixrecovery, tried recboot, iREB, you name it. nothing works.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterion View Post
    I don't see it at all.
    Its not possible not to see it, lol. Its on the right side under fix recovery and Save SHSH

Quote Originally Posted by mmomin8266 View Post
    I tried that, i tried fixrecovery, tried recboot, iREB, you name it. nothing works.

Its not possible not to see it, lol. Its on the right side under fix recovery and Save SHSH
    the screen of TinyUmbrella cut off a little bit on the right side. I can only see half of the Save Shsh button. I tried expanding the page wider but its not possible. I uninstalled TinyUmbrella v5.00.06 then reinstalled it but same problem.
    iPhone 4 Verizon

Untethered jailbroken w/ Sn0wbreeze

did you anyone try iFaith? like downloading a un-signed blob or making an signed-ipsw file to restore to? in fact, did anyone try to restore that signed-ipsw file through a mac?

Heard iFaith is only for 4.3.3
    iPhone 4 Verizon

Untethered jailbroken w/ Sn0wbreeze

Any one figure this out ??? I get a error 1 like half way restoring ;(

Not sure if this will help you at all but a previous time that I kept getting errors I unplugged my USB printer cable and turned off my antivirus and it seemed to fix whatever problem it was