Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Someone Help Please on the jailbreak stuff

Default Someone Help Please on the jailbreak stuff
    I am new to the iphone I just recently got one thought i would love it which i do sorta i hate the fact you can change your text message tones and the background. But I read if I jailbreak it i can do it. I have read several different things but as i said i am new to this thing and if someone can send me of a complete step by step or point me in the right directions on how to
    1. change my back ground on text messages.
    2. Change the bubble color.
    3 how to use custom ringtones on text messages and ringtones.
    4. how to add peoples pictures so it will show up next to the bubble.
    5 how to add custom ringtones and text message tones for each person
    6 how to check if someone receives your text message tones.
    7. how to if you can use something like t9 or word to type

I really need it broke down step by step please like dumb down version im on verzion with the latest software if it makes a difference.

Im sure its been told over and over (im sorry) but i just don't understand everything im pretty good at picking up on phones but i have always had lg and motorola type phones this is completely different for me and i would appreciate any help.

I think thats everything. OH also this won't cause my phone to go crazy and freeze up and stop working or anything or cause a virus.

I know these are stupid questions but please bare with me

THANKS!
    Last edited by Jess723; 2011-05-14 at 04:08 AM. Reason: I also Use a mac so i would need step by step for it