Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Customize 1.1.4

Default Customize 1.1.4
    Hey guys I just upgraded to 1.1.4 and had trouble with customize but got it to work...my problem now is that I'm trying to get 5 icons at the bottom dock just like my older version..but with this wiggle I think its not allowing it to happen any idea guys?

You cannot have 5 icons in your dock because of the updated firmware. I know it sucks I just updated to 1.1.4 and found out the hard way. I feel your pain
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

what if i delete my 1.1.4 applications? its a package if i delete it will i be able to?

I wouldn't advise it...I actually wanted them. If you do it through ssh, be cautious, and be ready to restore and do it again. If you don't want to see them you could use an app like customize to change them so they are not visible.
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

hmm I mis my 5 icons on the dock

Yes I know because I ran it like this
    music-videos-safari-installer-settings
    and it was so convenient

Livin the iPhone Life desepticon's Avatar
    Thanks

no. its a firmware thing. no 5 icon dock. Caterpillar.app enables you to use a 5 icon dock on 1.1.4 but I've heard the app is very unstable.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    My brother was eaten by wolves on the NJ Turnpike.

whatever it is, i want it back and i'm not paying $45 for it. we need a batsignal for developers...

One of these talented devs will have a solution soon....the benefits of 1.1.4 far outwiegh the probs for me Ill suck it up and wait for the fix

I like 1.1.4. A lot. The dock does not bother me much.

Yeah, your best bet is caterpillar (and there are ways to get it free, look around) but that's it. I'm sure thespicychicken is working on it; maybe they'll have it in the next version of Customize (2.0). I am testing it; we are at A18 and there currently is no way.
    I am Olim. We are Olim. And we just did this- together!