Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: V1.1.4 without 5 news apps?

Default V1.1.4 without 5 news apps?
    Well, have done not less than 20 pcs of iPod Touch and iPhone jailbreak before using the old method and also ziphone. But recently this problem occurs. ( i m using the latest ziphone 2.6b version)

1. Jailbreak a v.1.1.2 directly to v.1.1.4 (forgot to restore using iTunes)
    2. Process completed and device restarted.
    3. DFU appeared and restore using iTunes using v1.1.4 (shift + restore)
    4. Completed process and slide to unlock.
    5. Discovered that the version is v1.1.4 both on iTunes and on device. It has installer and Zibri blog, but without those 5 applications.
    6. Try and retry using all methods, but still failed. Icons are still UNABLE to drag and all icons are still stuck in v1.1.2.

Any pros here can guide me through this? This is the 16Gb version. Thank You.

Those 5 applications are part of a software upgrade package that you can buy from Apple. It does NOT come with the firmware. You can, however, add http://applerepo.com to your sources in the installer and download the straight to your touch.

wow!!..thanks....but another issue is with the draggable icons....My current device cannot be pressed and drag....any other sources for me to do that?

google is your friend.

http://repo.ispazio.net

im not sure if this is against the rules, seeing as how you will get a $20 upgrade for free...(with the moving icons and everything).

mods please remove if that is the case. sorry.

That apple repo source I gave also has the wiggly icons in it as well

ok...ok...these infos are really really helpful!! thankz again and again!! will try it once I am free....