Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 1.1.4 Customize Locations.

Default 1.1.4 Customize Locations.
    I have a JB 1.1.4 with the VistaMaximus theme, Its pretty sweet, but im lookn to get the invisible slider and tapper to finish it off. but when i go into /private/var/mobile/library/customize there are a few folders, but not the ones im looking for i need Barimages, and Mainsliderimages, And also batteryimages, but all i have ar AudioBackup, DOPresents, HeaderBatteryImages, KeypadImages, NotePadImages, and WeatherBackground... seems like only the stuff Is changeable that I added myself after the JB.. Downloading Images Off the installer Still work, I just need to know where there going, Thanks.

Thanks

I don't think it is compatible yet. Ask the author or wait until the newest version of Customize.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

That theme may have installed some of those files to /private/var/root/Library/Customize

Check there, move them to the one in mobile if necessary, that should fix that.

Actually, what would be best is to move root's Customize stuff to mobile's (not replacing the folders if they exist, doing that may trash some of your existing stuff) then once that's all done do:

mv /private/var/root/Library/Customize /private/var/root/Library/Customize.old
    cp -Rp /private/var/root/Library/DockSwap /private/var/mobile/Library/
    ln -s /private/var/mobile/Library/Customize /private/var/root/Library/Customize
    ln -s /private/var/mobile/Library/DockSwap /private/var/root/Library/DockSwap
    rm -rf /private/var/root/Library/Customize.old

We moved the DockSwap stuff because those are used for changing Dock backgrounds, which eventually will work again in the future. But now everything installed for Customize should show up properly and be installed to the right location from now on.
    I came, I saw, I forgot what the hell I was there for.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kcrmson For This Useful Post:

studiorat (2008-06-22)

can i get themes on my 8gb itouch??

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What I posted should work for iPhone and iPod Touch, yes.
    I came, I saw, I forgot what the hell I was there for.