Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is my Ipod Screwed Up or something?

Default Is my Ipod Screwed Up or something?
    Alright today my jailbroken ipod touch 3G just randomly stopped working. When I was at school, I took it out and my android lock screen wasn't showing up, or anything else, just my wallpaper. So I try to shut the ipod off, and it wouldn't work. So when I tried holding the power and home button at the same time, it finally shuts off. Now it wouldn't turn back on. So now I was pissed that my ipod is being stupid. When I got home I tried connecting it to Itunes and said that there is a problem with my Ipod Touch and I can't do anything but restore it. I was very pissed but I had no choice. Now when I restored it, all my jailbroken stuff such as stuff from cydia, apps, my themes, etc are gone. Here's the new problems, the apps won't sync at all and the touch screen is not working at all. I can't slide to cancel or to unlock or anything like that, I just can't do anything on the touch besides the power and home button. Again, I tried holding the power and home button to see if that would fix the problem, and still, nothing. Is my Ipod screwed up or something?
    Last edited by MasterGunz2345; 2011-09-26 at 11:40 PM.