Results 1 to 10 of 10

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Lockscreen mods won't work

  1. #1
    Default Lockscreen mods won't work
    Itz so much a problem but it just bugs me. Every theme I try to use it still shows the base lockscreen. Nothings changed it whatsoever. There was only one thing that would change it. Dreamboard. Maybe I'm just downloading something wrong idk? My fireware is the new 4.3.5 version of the redsn0w jailbreak. Any help? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Go into ifile var/mobile/media/downloads and copy the file to var/stash/themes. Then activate the theme in winterboard. It does the trick for me

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucebiggs View Post
    Go into ifile var/mobile/media/downloads and copy the file to var/stash/themes. Then activate the theme in winterboard. It does the trick for me
    It didn't work. Itz the manifest file right??

  4. #4
    Lockscreens usually come two ways...thru cydia or downloaded deb or zip files. Where did you get the theme from? And does it have the lockscreen file with it as well. Just trying to figure out why lockscreens aren't working for you. I change mines all the time.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucebiggs View Post
    Lockscreens usually come two ways...thru cydia or downloaded deb or zip files. Where did you get the theme from? And does it have the lockscreen file with it as well. Just trying to figure out why lockscreens aren't working for you. I change mines all the time.
    I downloaded it from Cydia and the maker is ModMyI. It's not with just one theme itz all of them I try to download.

    And even if I download the lockscreen it still keeps the original lock and clock but the theme as a pic instead.

  6. #6
    Silly question...are you checking the themes on in winterboard then respringing? Sounds like they're not activated after download from cydia

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucebiggs View Post
    Silly question...are you checking the themes on in winterboard then respringing? Sounds like they're not activated after download from cydia
    Well yeah haha like I said before the rest of the theme works but not the lockscreen. The one I'm using now is called high tech clover. I wish I could just fix this problem already itz driving me nuts haha. But thanks for the help you've been giving me so far

  8. #8
    I've heard sometimes you can get glitches during the redsnow process...maybe have to rerun the jailbreak again, might solve the issue. What mobile substrates do you have installed?

  9. #9
    chi-town fanatic! Paco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago Illinois
    Posts
    1,450
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 23 Times in 21 Posts

    Hav u tried a theme that has everything themed like home n lock screen apps keyboard n so on?

  10. #10
    Okay so I found a theme that kinda worked. Ot changed the slider but itz still the same box. And I did try to redownload and install redsn0w. Also I rejailbroke my iPod but it still didn't work with certain themes. And yes there complete themes. Oh well. Thanks for helping guys.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •