View Poll Results: What do you think of my situation ?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • This Has Happen To Me , I'll let you know what i did!

0 0%
  • This Has Happen To Me, Im on the same boat buddy.

0 0%
  • This Has Never Happen To Me, but I know what to do!

0 0%
  • This Has Never Happen To Me, your screwd.

0 0%
  • I'm Sure Theres A Way , don't give up

0 0%
  • Rainbows and kittens. That is all.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Cydia deleted icons? Itunes deleted my Backups? Help Me Please :[

Exclamation Cydia deleted icons? Itunes deleted my Backups? Help Me Please :[
    last night i jailbroke my ipod touch 2gen 4.2.1. with greenpoison. everything went extremely well . till it came down to opening up cydia for the first time..

While cydia was opening and preparing, I got an error saying i had very little disk space and to delete some pictures and videos.

(My mistake was) I exited out of cdyia before it finished and tried to open up my photos to make space...
    I clicked on the photos icon and it came up for a 1sec before sending me to the home screen.. this would happen to any application i tried to open including cydia ... My guess , since im new to jailbreak , was to restart my ipod and it would all be good..

Wrong , All my original icons except for youtube , weather , voice memos , and stocks are gone (safari, apple store, photo,music, Notes etc.) My whole dock icons are missing as well

I tried to locate them threw search ipod , but nothing...

I then attempted to restore from back up , which took 3 hours , just to find out itunes let me down once again (my mistake #2) it replaced my recent backups (backed up 5x) with an old back up from november 2010.

I've heard of Time machine but im not sure how to do it, and plus I'm on windows 7, Ive had my computer restored to a certain date before tho but im not sure if that's the same thing....

im not sure what to do any more , i would hate to lose all my notes and game datas, i would hate to lose any data

Thanks for reading and hope you can help , Maria

p.s. I wouldn't want to system restore because i had some pretty important notes on my ipod, i just need to know if theirs a way to get all the icons and stuff back ... you get me?
    (I decided to jailbreak it because i want the new ipod touch 5gen and ive never had a jailbroken ipod before)

~ bump ~ Atleast vote people >.< i can pretty much tell im doomed