Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch 3rd Gen 4.1 to 4.2.1?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default iPod Touch 3rd Gen 4.1 to 4.2.1?
    Well I have a iPod Touch on 4.1 and I'm wondering is there a way I can get it up to 4.2.1? any untethered jailbreak firmware, currently it's running a untethered but I haven't used it in over a year but now every app icon is blank and I heard updating could fix it but I don't want to update it to 4.3.5 with a tethered jailbreak.
    "I want to change the world but they won't give me the source code"

"With Great Power , Comes Great responsibility" That is something we all need to remember

This Is kinda what I'm dealing with at the moment. I had 4.2.1 but I wanted to go to 4.3.3 and not 4.3.5.

You need to following. Ireb. Tiny umbrella. iTunes. Windows xp or vista. 4.2.1firmware official.
    Open TU. connect your iPod. Save your shsh blobs.
    Start your TSS server. Use ireb to put the pod in pwned dfu. Open iTunes. Use The firmware or the custom firmware if you have any. Shift+click and navigate to the file. Click restore. That's it!

Quote Originally Posted by lordra View Post
    This Is kinda what I'm dealing with at the moment. I had 4.2.1 but I wanted to go to 4.3.3 and not 4.3.5.

You need to following. Ireb. Tiny umbrella. iTunes. Windows xp or vista. 4.2.1firmware official.
    Open TU. connect your iPod. Save your shsh blobs.
    Start your TSS server. Use ireb to put the pod in pwned dfu. Open iTunes. Use The firmware or the custom firmware if you have any. Shift+click and navigate to the file. Click restore. That's it!
    I also have the same problem. This method did not work because I only had SHSH Blobs for 4.1 and 4.3.5 and not 4.3.3. iTunes gave 3194 error every time when I tried to restore it to 4.3.3.

Any ideas?