Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Camera/Photos trouble

Exclamation Camera/Photos trouble
    Hello, I'm on an 4.3.3 iPod Touch 4g (jailbroken with redsn0w 0.9.6rc16), and I am running on Windows Vista on a Dell XPS M1330. For some reason I dont seem to be able to take any photos, record any video, or view any pictures. When I do take a photo, it would be in the camera roll but once I close the camera app, the pictures seem to disappear. When I switch to video mode, and attempt to record, it won't do anything. No photos or videos are in the Photos app. The camera did seem to work for quite a while after I had jailbroken, but suddenly this occured, and all photos/videos taken by my camera are gone, and on iFile, there's nothing inside /var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE. The pictures I'd taken before can be seen through i-Funbox, but on the iTouch it doesn't seem to even exist. Can anyone please help?
    Last edited by unknowned; 2011-07-20 at 01:49 PM.

Respring into safe mode to see if it is a tweak that is causing the problem. Did you mess with any of the files that has to do with the Photos app?

Quote Originally Posted by teej1410 View Post
    Respring into safe mode to see if it is a tweak that is causing the problem. Did you mess with any of the files that has to do with the Photos app?
    Yeah, my cousin messed around a bit with the files

Do a restore then but make sure you have your SHSH blob saved for 4.3.3.