Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Mobile Mail doesn't work on my 1.1.1

Default Mobile Mail doesn't work on my 1.1.1
    I've tried using mail but it tells me my username and password cannot be found. Please help!
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

Thanks

It doesn't work on 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 no matter what. BUT, however, you can use some mobile mail service providers, but the downside is that to use their full service, you have to pay.
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to iFilipino For This Useful Post:

evolutionarymc (2008-03-20)

ok so that makes sense. Now maybe you can tell me this.... What type of functionality will I lose if I upgrade to 1.1.3 or 1.1.4. The only things I'm missing with 1.1.1 is the plus on my safari browser, mobile mail, a couple new features on maps, icon wiggles, and lyrics for music. I have this bad boy fully loaded and I don't want to lose all my stuff. Can i upgrade without erasing all of it?
    I would have my URL here so you could hear our music but apparently that's sig spam. WTF?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evolutionarymc View Post
    ok so that makes sense. Now maybe you can tell me this.... What type of functionality will I lose if I upgrade to 1.1.3 or 1.1.4. The only things I'm missing with 1.1.1 is the plus on my safari browser, mobile mail, a couple new features on maps, icon wiggles, and lyrics for music. I have this bad boy fully loaded and I don't want to lose all my stuff. Can i upgrade without erasing all of it?
    I wish, but if restore you lose everything. You can make backups, but backing up you .app folders and placing them into your iPod after the restore won't work, so you have to re-install it. It's worth it if you want the new functions. I know vecause I went through this six times, trial and error!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to iFilipino For This Useful Post:

evolutionarymc (2008-03-20)

So what would you say the best one to upgrade to is 1.1.3 or 1.1.4. Can I jump back to 3 or 4 from 1.1.1 or do I have to upgrade in a specific order?

Thanks

Now you can upgrade from 1.1.1 thanks to the Devs in Installer. From what I have been reading, 1.1.4 is more stable than 1.1.3.