Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Safari Download Plug-in not working

Default Safari Download Plug-in not working
    Sorry about that.

So I have an iPod Touch 2G MC Model running on IOS 4.1, I just jailbroke it with Greenp0ison and got all my jailbrake stuff back, like my SBSettings, Etc. I also got dTunes and the Safari Download Plug-in, however whenever I go into Safari and view an MP4 format video, Safari doesn't bring me to the 'Download or Play in Media player' page, Safari decides to play the video, which is very inconvenient for me. I'm not sure if I'm recieving this problem because dtunes/SDP isn't compatible with IOS 4.1, or if there's some other underlying problem, but if there's a fix I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

~Casums
    Last edited by Cer0; 2010-10-19 at 08:25 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 915 Posts

Removed other post and used it's title on this one to offer a better title.
    [CENTER][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/CENTER]

I have the exact same issue. I updated to 4.1 and now nothing will download. I used to get the same window about download or play and I guess that was the safari download plugin but now it will not kick in.
    Any ideas would be appreciated.

Nvm, Safari Download Plug-in isn't compatible with IOS 4.x yet. Just gotta wait for them to update.

I have been using iFile as an dTunes alternative. Download the Safari Download Manger to download the MP3s and listen to them on iFile.