Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help ASAP

Default Need Help ASAP
    yesterday i upgrade my ios from 4.0.2 to 4.1, then i try jailbreaking it using redsnow 0.9.5b5-5. what happen is the cydia app gone white and when i open it several error notifications pop-up. then i'd try to restore the ios 4.1 again and error 1602 pop-up. after failures of restoring the ios, i try downgrading it, i entered the DFU mode and began to downgrade the ios to version 4.0.2, 4.0, and also 3.1.3, but whenever i try to downgrade this ios an error message 3194 pop-up. now my ipod is stuck in DFU mode, i try to change it back to normal using RecBoot but fail to do so. Please do help, i am blank of ideas on what to do anymore.

I'd search the net and found out about tiny umbrella, used it but still not solve the problem, my device now can be kick out from DFU mode but still cannot be downgrade, when i try to restore error 3002 pops-out, still finding the solutions.

Problems after problems, i thought the restore can be done already, okay here what i done so far, i notice my mistake when using tiny umbrella that i did not save my ssh, so i've done that now and start restoring one more time. this time the restore happens, the restore load screen pops on my ipod so i thought "yay i did it", but a new problem brew, now my ipod is not detected on the pc and a symbol of connect ipod to itunes happens on my ipod. can anyone help?

I've just talking to myself so far but yes i did it, the ipod working again on ios 4.0.2, to anyone who happens to update their firmware to 4.1 using ipod touch mb model and stuck with the same problem, you can just follow what i've done and poof there goes the problem.
    Last edited by ziem_zenith; 2010-09-15 at 03:33 AM. Reason: SOLVED

iPhone? More like MyPhone LamboFan's Avatar
    Thanks

RedSn0w 0.9.5b5-5.
    Hmmm, what do you think the B means?
    Beta.

Lol, the RedSn0w is currently in beta mode, the devs are improving on the software, gotta bare with them, haha.

iPhone? More like MyPhone LamboFan's Avatar
    Thanks

And about the 4.0 to 3.1.3, you can no longer downgrade unless you have SHSH files for 3.1.3, otherwise your out of luck. Hate it deeply, ahh.

yep, thought so, now my friend had his problems with his ipod touch 2g, he upgrade to 4.1 and had the same problem as me..just thinking here, does anyone proven that ios 4.1 can be jailbreak with mac x86?