Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!

Thanks

Default Closed!
    Last edited by Zokunei; 2010-09-25 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks

I heard throwing it at the wall fixes the problem.

What do you think ikesmasher?

idk, i always heard that flushing it down the toilet worked as well. /s

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ikesmasher For This Useful Post:

Zokunei (2010-09-25)

Thanks

I heard that sending it to Steve Jobs will work as well.
    Asking for help is different from being stupid. Fanboys can rot in @#$%!

Thanks

Default Closed
    Last edited by Zokunei; 2010-09-25 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeiPod View Post
    I heard that sending it to Steve Jobs will work as well.
    Your Humor fails to HUMOR me.

Zeal mad zeal smash!

I believe i remembered reading that current jailbreaks dont work if you were previously jailbroken with spirit. im not 100 percent sure tho.

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Instead of removing some of these posts I would rather leave them here and kindly ask that you people be polite when someone is asking a question. These answers were not funny at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    My iPod touch 2G MC model is on iOS 4.0 GM. I need to get the official release to jailbreak. When I try to restore, I always get error 1601 or 1602. I was spirit'd on 3.1.3.
    I believe 1600s errors are USB related try a different port or computer. Is your blogs saved if so just drop down to 3.1.3 manually and re update.
    If this isn't correct someone please correct me but I believe I am right.

Thanks

Last edited by Zokunei; 2010-09-25 at 04:42 PM.

Thanks

Last edited by Zokunei; 2010-09-25 at 04:43 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life mortopher's Avatar
    Thanks

I seriously think you guys are funny though. "Hey ***hole this is SUPPOSED to be where we talk about random CRAP! I can see your pos count is 4, and this is clearly your first visit to our forums, but let us make an impression by making jokes and telling you to post somewhere else. And then we won't even look for your post in what we KNOW is the RIGHT place. '***hole ****ing Kubalah reading mother ****er' get the **** out of our random posts ONLY forum." That's ok though, I read how to fix 1601 & '02 on Apple.com. Thanks guys, I really feel welcomed now.
    Please keep the posts a bit cleaner than this. It is not their fault that you failed to follow forum instructions. ModMyI is a pretty well organized site and message board and finding an appropriate place to post a question is rather easy (for 99% of posts, including this one). Hell, in order to find the link to the Chit Chat subforum you have to scroll past EVERY other subforum on MMI, including an entire section devoted specifically to iPods.

Btw Tooth, I found their posts hilarious.

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paganizonda83 View Post
    Please keep the posts a bit cleaner than this. It is not their fault that you failed to follow forum instructions. ModMyI is a pretty well organized site and message board and finding an appropriate place to post a question is rather easy (for 99% of posts, including this one). Hell, in order to find the link to the Chit Chat subforum you have to scroll past EVERY other subforum on MMI, including an entire section devoted specifically to iPods.

Btw Tooth, I found their posts hilarious.
    Glad you found them hilarious.... but I am sure the person that asked the question felt bad because of these remarks.

Thanks

I actually put those stars in myself. It's not like I break forum rules every time I post, or try to spell the "f word" in some weird way to try to get it past censorship. I was just trying to guess exactly what went through their heads when they made those jokes and didn't even look where I told them to answer my question even after I posted in the right place. And how it's like the biggest thing when people in their obviously first time ever even LOOKING in the forums accidentally post in the wrong place. There's a guy posting iPod nano questions in the iPod touch forum. Did I say "Oh you should smash it with a hammer"? No. Because I'm not a di-"happy-face". But anyway I guess I'll never even imply swearing again, even though people saying eff c you Kay like ten times in their post don't get someone who feels like big boss man yelling them. I've never felt more unwelcomed to a website.

Thanks

Last edited by Zokunei; 2010-09-25 at 04:45 PM.

Thanks

I actually put those stars in myself. It's not like I break forum rules every time I post, or try to spell the "f word" in some weird way to try to get it past censorship. I was just trying to guess exactly what went through their heads when they made those jokes and didn't even look where I told them to answer my question even after I posted in the right place. And how it's like the biggest thing when people in their obviously first time ever even LOOKING in the forums accidentally post in the wrong place. There's a guy posting iPod nano questions in the iPod touch forum. Did I say "Oh you should smash it with a hammer"? No. Because I'm not a di-"happy-face". But anyway I guess I'll never even imply swearing again, even though people saying eff c you Kay like ten times in their post don't get someone who feels like big boss man yelling them. I've never felt more unwelcomed to a website.
    Relax bud, it's not the end of the world. You were implying their were antisemitic reasonings for why they posted those joking statements. You've been participating on the site and posting on the site since July so don't try and claim you were a complete novice to any of it.

Sure, you can imply profanity in your posts, just like other members can post answers that are blatantly of a joking nature.
    Last edited by mortopher; 2010-09-20 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks

Ok, I go to the forums when I have questions to possible errors and that's it. That actually was my first time going to the forums. Oh and sorry about that phrase I used, I had no idea what that actually meant, I just picked it up off of YouTube because the guy who said it was really angry. See, I'm being honest. I seriously want to take down this thread. I'm tired of it. I know how to post in forums now as you can see in my post over in iPod touch forums asking if it's normal for the rotation lock to only work in portrait. I guess I just had a bad sense of humor over this whole incident? But I don't want to keep getting people telling me to calm down or "flush [your iPod] down the toilet." I'll keep calm.
    Last edited by Zokunei; 2010-09-25 at 04:49 PM.

Thanks

Oh and I actually did get a straight answer instead of "if you bang it against your wall first you can lock in landscape! (hahaha I'm so clever, I can hardly breathe I'm laughing so hard)" when I posted my question right. I'll move on from all this. Again, I'm sorry I wasn't more careful in posting the right way. Infact, I'll point out where I went wrong: (First, I posted in chit-chat instead of iPod>iPod computer software>windows or something close to those names anyway. Second, I had "Help!" as the title as if I'm the only one in distress. And uh, I guess I went to far with my joke. There, now can we move on?

Thanks

Of course we can move on. There were never any hard feelings. By the way, you'll just have to get used to Zeal, he's MMI's "special" member.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast