Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help!

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zokunei View Post
    Oh and I actually did get a straight answer instead of "if you bang it against your wall first you can lock in landscape! (hahaha I'm so clever, I can hardly breathe I'm laughing so hard)" when I posted my question right. I'll move on from all this. Again, I'm sorry I wasn't more careful in posting the right way. Infact, I'll point out where I went wrong: (First, I posted in chit-chat instead of iPod>iPod computer software>windows or something close to those names anyway. Second, I had "Help!" as the title as if I'm the only one in distress. And uh, I guess I went to far with my joke. There, now can we move on?
    You are fine... everyone has to learn where to post on the forum as they can be over whelming at first... All we want here on MMI is for people to enjoy it. This is a place for people to get help and have fun. Enjoy!

Default Your mum
    Yeah this site full of unhelpful pr****. .......

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    You are fine... everyone has to learn where to post on the forum as they can be over whelming at first... All we want here on MMI is for people to enjoy it. This is a place for people to get help and have fun. Enjoy!
    Yeah have fun!!!! (wut?)
    Last edited by ipodfcker; 2010-09-22 at 12:53 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

This site is not full of unhelpful people. You are wrong ipodfcker there are lots of wonderful people on this forum.

Thanks

Lol, your name's ipodfcker? There are people who are pr*** on this site though. Saying that people are trolling when they don't kiss Apple's feet on every damn decision Apple makes because it's an Apple product forum. I mean, this whole site is practically dedicated to saying Apple's not good enough, and breaking free of their restrictions on iOS devices

Yeah they suck di^* they think they best mates with apple it's sad,

Thanks

Re edited and "closed" the post to sum up how I still feel about it all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12