Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPod Touch 32gb 3g

Default iPod Touch 32gb 3g
    I have ran into a big problem right now. I have had my iPod Touch JB for quite a few months now. I accidentally let it completely die today and now I'm stuck in restore mode. I have ran redsn0w for 3.1.2 and then ran blackra1n to re jailbreak it but it just stays in restore mode, is there anyone out there that can possibly help me out with this issue? I don't want to lose all the stuff I had on it and I don't particularly want to go to 4.0. I can't find anything on re jail-breaking it

what did you first use to jailbreak your ipod with

blackra1n, then i had to use ummm sn0wbreeze to rejailbreak it the first time i did this

when it turned off, did you use blackra1n to turn it back on

i used sn0wbreeze

i cant seem to get sn0wbreeze working again
    Last edited by kevorski; 2010-07-19 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by kevorski View Post
    i used sn0wbreeze

i cant seem to get sn0wbreeze working again

Are you using the newest version of sn0wbreeze? Maybe this has something to do with iTunes. If you are using iTunes 9+, blackra1n won't work. If you are, however, using iTunes 9.1 then you can download ih8sn0w's blackbreeze-blackra1n fix for 9.1 itunes

You can also download the 3.1.2 firmware from an external site (google felixbruns) and then put your device in DFU mode and Shift+Restore with the downloaded firmware. You can then re-jailbreak with blackra1n(but if I were you, I'd use Spirit-untethered jailbreak for 3.1.2 and 3.1.3). I'm sure that will do the trick.

Good luck!

If you are going to use Spirit, you need itunes 9.1. If you don't have it, delete

Apple support
    Apple application support
    Quicktime
    itunes
    and delete /Music/iTunes
    Then download itunes 9.1 from another website and install

like @joes7 said but you don't need itunes 9.1 this website Spirit Jailbreaking Tool Fix, Adds iTunes 9.2 Compatibility [Windows] | FSMdotCOM is still spirit but its compatible with itunes 9.2

Quote Originally Posted by Sky_King View Post
    like @joes7 said but you don't need itunes 9.1 this website Spirit Jailbreaking Tool Fix, Adds iTunes 9.2 Compatibility [Windows] | FSMdotCOM is still spirit but its compatible with itunes 9.2
    Right, didn't see the fix