Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Spirit/Cydia Problems-Crash and reboot

Default Spirit/Cydia Problems-Crash and reboot
    So after I jb'd with spirit everything was going smoothly. Then one day when upon opening the Facebook app, the screen died on me and went to the boot logo. The iPod had crashed and booted up again. I just shrugged it off again until two days later the exact same thing happened to me. I had used the app dozens of times between these two crashing intervals. A week later it has crashed and rebooted 5 times using the Facebook app. I've already asked around and have found nothing, I can't seem to find anyone that has the same problem as I do. My iPod is 3rd Gen, 32gb MC model, it only has cydia, categories, sbsettings and winterboard. Any suggestions? I really really need the facebook app and it would lower the worth of this device greatly if I couldn't. The device is only a week old.

Default same problem
    I am having the exact same problem with the exact same phone.

I found that when I exit FB and I have the iPod on is when the crash sequence begins. The only way I can restart the phone is to connect to iTunes. I'm considering erasing FB and just using the web app. . .

Can anyone help with this?