I bought the ipod touch 3g(3.1.2) last week.I tried to install the blackrain but initially it said ASL.DLL file missing, so i ran the black rain in CProgram Files\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support.
it worked but i got the Geohotís picture in ipod and in the computer it said that the rain completed, so i closed the blackrain, it failed,it never turned back on(only just a black screen nothing pops up).i tried to run the black rain it never started,i tunes, the ipod is recognized, it says that it is in recovery mode.
I tried doing a hard reset(sleep & back) no go but in i tunes, the ipod is recognized, it says that it is in recovery mode and its ejecting while i do a hard reset again comes back as in recovery mode.

I tried even restore, no go.itís downloading the firmware, but its telling unable to connect to the apple server,try again make sure the network connection are correct.

Give me some tips;
Is their any way i can run the black rain or since its a weekís time can i give it to istore,if so, can they recognize that i installed the black rain and so it happened.

If so i they found i tried to jailbreak, what'll they do.

Thanks in advance.
some one please save me.