Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Help

Default Need Help
    I just bought an iPod Touch 32GB yesterday, it's 3G (MC) and it is in 3.1.3 version.

I want to know if there are any way to jailbreak, I searched really hard and saw some stuff about it, but nothing very clearly, so I want to know if there are any good process to do it and where do I found a tuturial for it.

Thanks
    Last edited by Kaybass; 2010-04-18 at 11:31 PM.

Someone help me plss

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Ok. Bear in mind, the iTouch 3G is rather unstable with jailbreak.

What I did? I have the 8GB 1st G ipod touch. I used PwnageTool.

Download that here:
    http://www.ipodtouchmasterfr.com/fil...Tool_3.1.5.dmg

Follow these instructions CAREFULLY here, make no mistakes!

Instructions here :
    Jailbreak iPhone 3.1.3 with PwnageTool 3.1.5 | Redmond Pie

**Now I'm assuming you have a Mac, because Pwnage tool is really better for Mac's. Windows, I'm not sure about.**

Download Pwnage Tool, and Follow the instructions on the page I posted. Press on the iPod Touch 2G picture.

Remember be careful, any problems with this, tell us here. Remember NOT to update your iPod with firmware, as jailbreak will not work EVER again!

Oh, and just to let you know, I'm not responsible for anything that happens to your iPod!

Good Luck!

Thanks for your awnser! It will work fine on my iPod or it will have errors? If it got wrong, have I the chance to restore it and back to the normal?

I seriously doubt all that stuff above is going to work for you.

You have a new 3G, MC model, unjailbroken iPod touch running 3.1.3.

All you can do now is wait like everyone else on 3.1.3.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yes, although it may NOT work he has the option to try. Try it- I cant say wether you will get errors or not, but you should always be able to restore your iPod to origional firmware- either from iTunes or a web download.

Oh, and sorry for the double post, but BumbleBeez I am on 3.1.3 and jailbroke simply in the way I described abouve
    Last edited by inXile; 2010-04-22 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by inXile View Post
    Yes, although it may NOT work he has the option to try. Try it- I cant say wether you will get errors or not, but you should always be able to restore your iPod to origional firmware- either from iTunes or a web download.

Oh, and sorry for the double post, but BumbleBeez I am on 3.1.3 and jailbroke simply in the way I described abouve
    yes, you have a 1st gen 8GB. you did exactly what you needed to do to jailbreak.

he has a 3rd gen 32GB. he can not be jailbroken on 3.1.3, and he can not downgrade to 3.1.2 because he was never on 3.1.2 to have his SHSH saved.

Yes, anyone can try anything at anytime. But why get his hopes up and let him get frustrated getting error after error when what he is trying to accomplish is not possible at this time with the device he has.