Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Seeking for Help on 1G Ipod Touch

Default Seeking for Help on 1G Ipod Touch
    Problem: The battery last only for 3hrs and couldnt connect to any type of wifi.It states something like "unable to connect" even with the right security password inputed. It started when i update it with custom fw 3.1.2 from 3.0. Believing it would solve this issues, i decided to update to official 3.1.3, but still im having the same issues.

I hope there is some solution to this matter. Any instructions or procedure to solve this is highly appreciated...

I don't think that there is any solution you might want to complain to apple and try to get a new one

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

Well fir battery. Ever since 3.0 cane out it sucks. And did u use blackra1n to jailbreak
    try to restore to 3.1.3 and jailbreak with redsn0w

i did both of that??! but seems to be very complicated for now.. i could connect to my wifi but i must very near (literally) to my router and the battery seems to last an hour especially when playing music.. any suggestions?! tks!

I would just sell the one you have and use the money you get to buy a new one. (some very new ones are unjailbreakable. JUST SOME MOST CAN BE JAILBROKEN)

too bad for that i guess i have no choice... tks!