Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Wanna Jailbreak the 3.1.3 Firmware? iPod Touch 1g,2g Non MC and iPhone 2g,3g ONLY!

Arrow Wanna Jailbreak the 3.1.3 Firmware? iPod Touch 1g,2g Non MC and iPhone 2g,3g ONLY!
    Learn how to Jailbreak the 3.1.3 Firmware Now!
    I have saw some people asking how to jailbreak the iPod Touch/iPhone running the 3.1.3 firmware so I thought I would make a quick video demonstrating just this. However just as I have stated in the title ONLY update to the 3.1.3 firmware if you have:
    • iPod Touch 1g
    • iPod Touch 2g (NON MC)
    • iPhone 2g (Original)
    • iPhone 3g (Non week 40+)

If you do have one of the models I listed then you can jailbreak the 3.1.3 firmware. However again DO NOT update if you need an unlock for your iPhone because the 3.1.3 installs a new baseband which is not unlockable at this point. Anyways here is the URL to the Video...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSX6UXBm3QM"]Jailbreaking the 3.1.3 Firmware (YouTube Video)[/ame]
    If you need any help with the tutorial please post your questions/comments in this thread!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to StanHell For This Useful Post:

dantehman1 (2010-03-17)

Thanks

Ok since this is my first touch break im having issues,,, boss at work has itouch 2nd Gen 16 GB model MB531BT on 3.1.3

Running redsn0w as instructed screen just goes blank and wont do a thing, exploit uploads and finishes process but upon *power+home* on itouch goes back to normal with all apps etc still installed???

same for blackrain, runs, hits black screen *power+home* same result

having diddled with my 3G for long enough i thought this was going to be cake lol

- Scratch that i found the right size rock to beat it to death with, nice instruction video dude +1 in my book
    Last edited by dantehman1; 2010-03-17 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I've helped you remember to say

I have a 2G iTouch model # is A1288. I recently upgraded to 3.1.3. It has never been jail broken before, how can I jailbreak it now? The video above does not load for me, (it's blocked here in China).

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

You guys know theres an official guides section on MMi built for this stuff
    If you wanna thank me hit "Thanks" in the lower left of my post. If you would like to follow me on twitter click here

Hey sorry guys, I have been busy with work/other things and have had no time to reply to questions.
    @dantehman1;
    Thank you I am glad the tutorial helped you out If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask me.
    @nikisweeting
    If it is blocked hopefully this downloads site isnt. If you want to download the video I uploaded it just for you. video.mp4
    @frostbite
    No I didnt know that thank you I will post it in that section on my next tutorial