Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help with ipod touch 2g software 3.0 jailbreak

Exclamation Help with ipod touch 2g software 3.0 jailbreak
    ive done all the steps to jailbreak the ipod touch, donloaded redsnow, upgraded itunes, downloaded the itouch software 3.0, etc. everything goes fine until i hit the dfu mode where on the redsnow it says waiting for reboot and it has been like that for more than 3 minutes. ive redone it about 4 times and it is still the same. what do i do? o n my computer runs on vist.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

1st off - it's ipod touch. You're going to get flamed if you refer to it as "itouch"

and when you get to waiting for reboot, just unplug the cord from the computer and then plug it back in.
    I always feel sorry for the guy in the iPhone commercials. He always gets a call right in the middle of trying to do something

My iPhone is a Part of Me Frostbite's Avatar
    over the hill across the river and through the candy cane forest
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by angiepangie View Post
    1st off - it's ipod touch. You're going to get flamed if you refer to it as "itouch"

and when you get to waiting for reboot, just unplug the cord from the computer and then plug it back in.
    If that doesnt work, when you put it in DFU mode, keep holding the home button until it says uploading ram disk. And if THAT doesn't work use redsn0w 7.2 instead of 8.0.