Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Just bought my iphone yesterday

Default Just bought my iphone yesterday
    I am not an AT & T Customer... So, I dont know how to active my phone

I know I have to check the version of the firmware before I run the Jailbroken? but How do I check??

Should I just run the Jailbroken?

Please HELP~

I just removed from the box and that's about it?? what should I do next?
    Last edited by ray0204; 2008-03-12 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone gavko's Avatar
    Thanks

connect to computer open itunes download ziphone from www.ziphone.org then open ziphone(make sure you have netframework if windows) hit "do it all button and once done you are ready to go with any carrier,hacktivated & jailbroken...

do I need to check the version number?

do I need to put the sim card that I want to use in first? or just leave the AT&T in there? thanks so MUCH!
    Last edited by ray0204; 2008-03-12 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

formerly known as arturpokusin playful_cyanide's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah. That's something that I've been wondering. Is the SIM Card inside compatible with any and all SIM based networks? (US) or do you have to take the phone apart and insert your own. (Switching to Verizon soon and just wanted to know. Will be posting my 16GB iTouch in the Sell/Buy/Trade section for 8GB iPhone or cash. 1.1.4 jailbroken. week 44.)
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

welcome to the iclub

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi There Guys I Just Unlocked my Iphone Yesterday that had 1.1.3 unlocked it using Ziphone 2.5C everything is working fine but some time its losses connectivity like it says no network . I was searching the forum and was not able to find anything i have also unlocked a lot of phones but mine was the 1st one to be unlocked by Ziphone 2.5c. Help Needed waiting for a reply from you guys ASAP. Ziphone and MMI rocks...

Tke Cre.

Anuj Bhatia.

Quote Originally Posted by ray0204 View Post
    I am not an AT & T Customer... So, I dont know how to active my phone

I know I have to check the version of the firmware before I run the Jailbroken? but How do I check??

Should I just run the Jailbroken?

Please HELP~

I just removed from the box and that's about it?? what should I do next?

Hi ray0204, may I offer you my simple guide for new iphone users. Simply click my sig below. Hope that clears up some questions and helps you on your way to making the most of your iphone.
    pngster