Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Media problem

Default Media problem
    I was trying to plug my ipod touch into my coaches computer so me and a couple of teammates could watch a movie. I had to authorize the computer before i could view my music and movies etc. but after i put in my account info all of my music and movies and pictures were gone. the media isnt deleted, because i found it using ifile, it just wont show up in the music player or movie player. I dont know what is going on and i have searched for it. does anyone have a solution or the same problem?

Even though it's authorized, iTunes doesn't read (save to tell you what is on the device) a device and take information off of it unless you specify. There is an option to 'Transfer All Purchases' which will put what you've received with iTunes on the computer.

Let me clarify my problem. When I open the musicplayer on my iPod it shows that I have no music, same for the movie player. And when I plug my iPod into my computer it also shows I have no media just 10gigs of "other".

Oh. Is the device jailbroken? Did this occur before you viewed it on another computer? Does this happen on other computers? You could re-sync and see if that helps (or at least wipe if first, then sync).

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Try it again on your computer that it originally synced with, and see what it says..
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh