Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How can i...

Thanks

Question How can i...
    How can i make my ipod detect as a iphone on itunes?
    There a package in cydia that does that and i cannot find it, does any one know how or what is the name of the packages is?

Thanks

Nighthawk283

I know one that makes your device appear (the OS GUI is changed) like an iPhone; I'm not sure of a patch that would change the actual information from 'iPod' to 'iPhone'.

May I ask: why do you want to change the image of the device to the computer from iPod to iPhone?

Thanks

The reason i am trying to do that is on the iphone only that you can sync mail setting to your computer but the ipod touch doesn't. so i thought if i can make my ipod appaer as a iphone on itunes, maybe i can have that access to sync mail setting to itunes.

As far as I know, there isn't an app that does that sort of thing (it would because there are a few differences between the two devices that will cause some issues when one looks like the other). You'll just have to manually change your settings.

Thanks

i try but my outlook does not connect to exchange it says its not responding, and on my ipod touch it connected to the exchange with no problem so i trying to sync the change from the ipod to the computer and see if it works, do you know how i can do that?

It looks like your problem is with Outlook and the Exchange server you're trying to access. I'd find it much easier to fix the problem with Outlook than having to sync your data every time you want an update of you data, which will probably mean tech support with Microsoft.