Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Quick Question (Jailbroken Touch, 2.2.1)

Default Quick Question (Jailbroken Touch, 2.2.1)
    I just jailbroke my iPod Touch (2.2.1) last night with the Quick Freedom method. I downloaded the Categories app last night as well and did some organizing. I made a folder called "Defaults" for the standard apps that come with the device (Youtube, Stocks, Maps, etc). I just restored my iPod this morning because I though it would return all my music/movies and such. I now know that it indeed does not do that.

So now I have all the Maps/Notes/Weather apps on my iPod twice, which I don't really like. Anyway I can delete them? Or will I have to jailbreak my iPod again? That wouldn't be such a big deal, because I haven't really done anything special yet.

Sorry to hear about this Neynens, but the only solution is to just give it a full jailbreak again.
    Best Regards,
    Steven Myers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to AppleIT For This Useful Post:

Neynens (2009-03-18)

Eh, it's no big deal, it should only take a couple minutes.

Thanks.

I would like to jailbreak my itouch but wouldnt like to loose all my music, videos and pic. how can i save it so that i wont loose it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to guss165 For This Useful Post:

AppleIT (2009-03-18)

Quote Originally Posted by guss165 View Post
    I would like to jailbreak my itouch but wouldnt like to loose all my music, videos and pic. how can i save it so that i wont loose it.
    Sync your device (Sorry but music/videos does not transfer) to itunes and depending on your OS you will get an application to import your photos to the computer then you can jailbreak it with QuickFreedom.
    Best Regards,
    Steven Myers