Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Error in script command 1: InstallApp

Default Error in script command 1: InstallApp
    OK, so maybe the JB 1.1.4 wasn't perfect. I just went to install a few games in installer but I got this error:
    Error in script command 1: InstallApp

Any suggestions?
    aim: ryanalmightyy get at me

same thing happened here

ok I think I figured out just what to do to make it work. There's probably an error with permissions and boss tool interferes with installer at least on my part. After I uninstalled bosstools and reinstalled installerbit seemed to workout justbfine. Theresbprobably a better way to makenit work but that worked for me.
    aim: ryanalmightyy get at me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ryanalmightyy For This Useful Post:

ma5t3rw1tt (2008-03-08)

how many times i got to post that 1.1.4 isnt fully finished and contains bugs downgrade to 1.1.3 before your ipod is put in recovery

im in 1.1.3. and i get the same message. "error in script command 1: Installer App" how do i unisnstall the stuff ryanalmightyy was talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanalmightyy View Post
    ok I think I figured out just what to do to make it work. There's probably an error with permissions and boss tool interferes with installer at least on my part. After I uninstalled bosstools and reinstalled installerbit seemed to workout justbfine. Theresbprobably a better way to makenit work but that worked for me.
    -----
    Thanks, it worked like a charm!