Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AppSnapp already performs Oktoprep?

Default AppSnapp already performs Oktoprep?
    Hey. I was just restoring my iPod and re-jailbreaking it. And when I DLed AppSnapp, after patching the TIFF exploit thingie it said Performing Oktoprep. I believe that means I no longer have to go to Installer and install Oktoprep from there... right?
    aim: ryanalmightyy get at me

That's what it said for me too. But when I upgraded to 1.1.2, and then tried to jailbreak my touch, it said that I needed to perform Oktoprep. Tell me if it works for you.
    Anyone interested in a trade? See here:
    Trade: 16GB iPod touch + case + speakers + CASH for 16GB iPhone

Windows, just another pane in the glass.

It's supposed to do OkToPrep for you automatically but if doesn't. Go ahead and redo OkToPrep

It says it does it, but that's not true. Install community sources and then do it manually.

Do not trust the oktoprep it installs. Sometimes it works for me and sometimes it doesn't. I'd just install manually.

I just recently jailbroke 1.1.1 and it said it installed the OktoPrep and then when I tried jailbreaking 1.1.2 (so I could got to 1.1.4) the jailbreak said that you needed OktoPrep installed. So apparently it don't install right or something.

Yeah, don't trust it. Never has worked for me. Doesn't hurt to oktoprep manually anyway.
    If you like or found helpful anything I have said, please click that nice little Thanks button!